Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Nortje is quicker than Shaheen.I heard Shaheen is recovering from a muscle injury that is why he was not bowling quick today.His workload should be managed properly.Fastest balls in today’s match:

Nortje.    150kph

Hasnain  149 kph

Rauf        148 kph

Rabada   147 kph

What was Shaheen's fastest ?

Shaheen did not bowl fast. But Hasnain was pretty rapid. He is a great prospect, I love that kid. Rauf is pretty fast too. 
Despite being in late 130’s, Shaheen is an incredible bowler. He is transforming himself into a young Wasim Akram by the day. His stats will not show, but he has a very matured head on his shoulders. I am liking this Pakistani bowling attack. 

Shaheen doesn't need to bowl fast and risk his body and career,he has gifted physique and a good head

He's already bowling well,while Hasnain bowls jaffas along with few hit me balls

Sometimes bowlers get better the more they play, sometimes it doesn't matter they don't learn, let's see how he goes from here,these are not certainly belters like the ones we had against England here,these guys will be rewarded if they bowl anyway unlike what we have seen in recently concluded odi series

Edited by Suhaan
3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Shaheen did not bowl fast. But Hasnain was pretty rapid. He is a great prospect, I love that kid. Rauf is pretty fast too. 
Despite being in late 130’s, Shaheen is an incredible bowler. He is transforming himself into a young Wasim Akram by the day. His stats will not show, but he has a very matured head on his shoulders. I am liking this Pakistani bowling attack. 

I agree re: Shaheen, I think he just seems like he could be world-class. He seems to have all the attributes. 

Noticeable drop in pace in Hasnain's bowling. Bowling atleast 6k's slower than the last match. Thats a lot. Bowling in mid 130's.  So, that is the problem with Pakistani bowlers. They just dont have the stamina and dont have developed muscles.

Besides that, I think they need to start eating beef. Will help them bowl faster.

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Noticeable drop in pace in Hasnain's bowling. Bowling atleast 6k's slower than the last match. Thats a lot. Bowling in mid 130's.  So, that is the problem with Pakistani bowlers. They just dont have the stamina and dont have developed muscles.

Besides that, I think they need to start eating beef. Will help them bowl faster.

This  also happens to other bowlers like Archer. Prasidh Krishna in first match bowled up to 146 in first and in last match he was struggling to touch 140

8 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

This  also happens to other bowlers like Archer. Prasidh Krishna in first match bowled up to 146 in first and in last match he was struggling to touch 140

Hasnain has been clocked at 156 in westindies. 

153 in pak. 151 in uae and 153 kph in england. 

Its good that he is working on his outswing. Should supplement his pace well. Shaheen and hasnain are the future.