Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

Yes please rest our chief wicket taker Bhuvi. It is not like we need wickets to win matches. A bowler taking 5-fers and 6-fers should be rested because some new bowlers beat the bat a couple of times
so you want him to bowl 50 over per game over 5 match series ?
No' date=' but if we want to win, he should be there[/quote'] we wont win if he gets injured mid game in 5th test read my post again i said rest shami and probably bhuvi and i said we will need to ...also it will depend on fitness and form and team already proved with ishant that they will not risk bowlers burning to death ..these gus are very young and injury here can hamper his career remember ahses series which england won in australia? other than anderson every other player got replaced during that series (talking about bowlers ) you can bet broad and anderson wont play all 5 even here
U-turn much? You were the one shouting about how Bhuvi is being overworked by Dhoni.
I did not bring that up on purpose but he needs to keep his fanboyism in check...it was funny at first but getting out of control..if he has problem with kt and co trolling then he should just respond to them and leave other discussions where people have no bias
I did not bring that up on purpose but he needs to keep his fanboyism in check...it was funny at first but getting out of control..if he has problem with kt and co trolling then he should just respond to them and leave other discussions where people have no bias
How am I trolling just cos am not convinced BK at his speeds will be success in test cricket. In this innings he was toothless and that's a fact. So unless you eulogise BK you are a troll. O come on
he had scores of 72' date='19,0 and 30 not out.that 30 not out in a tame draw helped his average :P[/quote'] That 30 not out though saved the match for us with Kohli when we had a top order collapse and played over 100 balls. You know our tail was abysmal in NZ. We could have lost that test too.
Yes please rest our chief wicket taker Bhuvi. It is not like we need wickets to win matches. A bowler taking 5-fers and 6-fers should be rested because some new bowlers beat the bat a couple of times
You want him to be dusted bowling 50 overs in every match. Next two pitches are going to be flat beds at Old Trafford and Oval. Bowlers will have a long haul there.
You want him to be dusted bowling 50 overs in every match. Next two pitches are going to be flat beds at Old Trafford and Oval. Bowlers will have a long haul there.
yar rehne de.. i am done even explaining simple facts ..if you dicuss lttle weakness of him you are hater or phast bowlng fan and if you think about resting bowlers and rotating again you dont want team to win .
yar rehne de.. i am done even explaining simple facts ..if you dicuss lttle weakness of him you are hater or phast bowlng fan and if you think about resting bowlers and rotating again you dont want team to win .
He wont be rested though. Good he will play. Unless he does not get injured, it will only improve his bowling fitness.
He wont be rested though. Good he will play. Unless he does not get injured' date=' it will only improve his bowling fitness.[/quote'] he is one guy even i would not rest but there s high possibility that he will get a niggle after next game and we might rest him ..thats what i wrote in my comment that we need to rest shami and probably even bhuvi in coming games i am just going by past record..the number of bowlers who survive all 5 tests are rare

This ARSOL is the unlucky guy. If he is in the team India will either lose or draw the match. No victories. As usual he will make his quota of 20 runs for the innings and get out.India can as well play Manoj Tiwary who can make these 20 runs and bowl leg break.