Moeen Ali faces probe-

If Kashmir is outside our Indian boundaries then whose region is that?
I believe it is inside Indian borders. So I can't answer that. But there are enough people around the globe who believe it is not and want to raise their cause. A Pakistani may claim that Kashmir is theirs, hence they have a right to carry pro-Kashmir messages on field. At global level definition of country itself a political issue. That's why I am saying no politics would mean no politics at all.
I believe it is inside Indian borders. So I can't answer that. But there are enough people around the globe who believe it is not and want to raise their cause. A Pakistani may claim that Kashmir is theirs' date=' hence they have a right to carry pro-Kashmir messages on field. At global level definition of country itself a political issue. That's why I am saying no politics would mean no politics at all.[/quote'] India can claim Pakistan is Indian territory. Agree with no politics on cricket ground.

Moeen Ali banned by ICC from wearing wristbands while playing for England

Moeen Ali has been banned from wearing “Save Gaza” and “Free Palestine” wristbands in the remainder of the third Test against India in Southampton by David Boon, the former Australia batsman who is the International Cricket Council’s match referee. England had cleared Moeen to wear the bands, arguing that he was making a humanitarian statement and not a political one, and perhaps sensitive to accusations of inconsistency as the whole team will wear the logo of the Help for Heroes charity on their shirts on Tuesday to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the first world war. But the ICC issued the following statement on Tuesday morning: “The ICC Equipment and Clothing Regulations do not permit the display of messages that relate to political, religious or racial activities or causes during an international match. Moeen Ali was told by the Match Referee that whilst he is free to express his views on such causes away from the cricket field, he is not permitted to wear the wristbands on the field of play and warned not to wear the bands again during an international match.”
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jul/29/moeen-ali-wristbands-england-india-icc
O come on:hysterical: Muslims want the destruction of Israel and annihlaition of jews, hamas wants this. Yet then moan when Israel defends itself
Defends itself? Just look at the difference in fire power between the 2 sides . Bombing hospitals and killing children is defending itself? The Western media has always been pro-Israeli but social media is exposing Israel's unwarranted aggression and disregard for the value of Palestinian life.
Defends itself? Just look at the difference in fire power between the 2 sides . Bombing hospitals and killing children is defending itself? The Western media has always been pro-Israeli but social media is exposing Israel's unwarranted aggression and disregard for the value of Palestinian life.
Yes indeed look at difference between fire power. So how dumb are palestinains to declare war on side who is way more powerful. They need to wake up and realise world will not become all muslim No not bombing hospitals etc. This is were hamas keeps its rockets and army. Use human shield, well Israel rightly saying if you don't give dammn about your kids lives and want to use them as human shields and sacrifice them, why should we? Israel rightly targeting the weapons where ever they are, putting their lives first Tell me why do the terrorist hide in schools and hospitals? Putting their kids in danger. Its almost as if they want their kids to die and look like martyrs and victims so they can look like victims on your precious social media.
It's wrong to butcher people anywhere in this world but have a look at the map and the sort of hostile terrorist infested states circled around them ready to pounce any time. BsY7qIyCYAAckK0.jpg
Fischer is right' date='[b']Middle easterns have a condascending view of Indians/Pakis for the matter of fact...Atleast the douchebags in the U.S do......One of my bosses was an Egyptian guy.....big Ahole always sarcastic to most Indian things....Not just that guy....a couple of others too
why blame others , we arent the most well behaved people; have no respect for rules, lack courtesy, cheap .... sorry but we have ourselves to blame for how the world views us