Moeen Ali faces probe-

What's wrong with an englishman supporting his troops.He's an englishman first' date=a muslim later
The guy is part of ummah welfare trust. I doubt he cares about national boundaries. He himself has declared playing on behalf of Muslims and not England.
ICC should nip this in the bud else it can get out of control. Message should be loud and clear, no political messages on the cricket field please.
FIFA has strict rules for political interference with football. Nigeria govt has had repeated run ins with FIFA add they interfere with the team. During the world cup, Argentina was heavily find for displaying a political message before the final (about Falkland). ICC can have something similar. That said, the racist comments against Moen Ali is uncalled for.
The guy is part of ummah welfare trust. I doubt he cares about national boundaries. He himself has declared playing on behalf of Muslims and not England.
Where has he done that? Ummah Welfare Trust is a charity, that is all
what in your mind will bring satisfaction to palestinian people? all the land from the west bank given back' date=' blockade in gaza stopped. after that, would the rhetoric against israel end on a global level? or do you see arab countries continuing to demonize israel even after that?[/quote'] Nothing will satisfy them.They dont believe in the right of Israel and Jews to exist.Israel has won that land by war and as the Arabs and Pakistanis so glowingly point out that conquerors have the rights i guess Jews have the right too. H4H is a charity not a political cause.
Massive respect for Moeen Ali. He has the guts to stand up against the illegal occupation and genocide of innocent Palestines by a terrorist illegal country. Good to see ECB backing Moeen in his protest. I wish Indian players had the guts to do the same.
LMAO. It's Arabs who are illegally occupying the land of Hebrews, one and half millenniums before creation of Israel. Palestine should alow Israel and unless the countries around don't defer from "Death to Israel" band wagon, they are bound to get ass raped repeatedly.
Is that what they teach you in Pakistan? Gay pink cap for boob cancer' date=' you cheapstake cnut![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You fell for it. I laughed so loudly while reading that. The guy is an awesome troll.
ICC allows gay pink caps for boob cancer awareness but hell break lose when a pious Muslim try to do the same for a humanitarian cause.
OK, so you allow "Save Gaza" armband. Will you allow "Save homesexual rights" armband to be worn in Pakistan / UAE?
ICC allows gay pink caps for boob cancer awareness but hell break lose when a pious Muslim try to do the same for a humanitarian cause.
wtf. Man. What a ridiculous bastard like comment. Boob cancer? . Your mom doesn't have it? How is this still not deleted? Ban this *****u.
wtf. Man. What a ridiculous bastard like comment. Boob cancer? . Your mom doesn't have it? How is this still not deleted? Ban this *****u.
No he grew up sucking on his daddy's tittas. Cue that episode from Family guy where Peter is feeding Stewie lol