ISIS Beheads American Journalist

FischerTal

USA is bombing empty compounds' date=' and warehouses in syria and passing it off as Isis bases, [b']ISIS will continue to wreck havoc and inevitably Zionist will get what they wan't boots on the ground.
So you support the violence that ISIS is doing?? :facepalm: Where are the people who were claiming moderate Muslims exists? Here is a live example. Which goes back to my point, I am yet to hear any muslim openly criticize the violence of any islamic extremists. Pathetic. And yes, USA/UK soon will destroy ISIS. You guys can't do a thing about it. What did Iraq do when Saddam was hanged in his own country? What did Pakistan do when Osama was killed in his own house just 3 miles from military campus? NOTHING. This time it will be no different. Wait and watch.

So you support the violence that ISIS is doing?? :facepalm: Where are the people who were claiming moderate Muslims exists? Here is a live example. Which goes back to my point, I am yet to hear any muslim openly criticize the violence of any islamic extremists. Pathetic. And yes, USA/UK soon will destroy ISIS. You guys can't do a thing about it. What did Iraq do when Saddam was hanged in his own country? What did Pakistan do when Osama was killed in his own house just 3 miles from military campus? NOTHING. This time it will be no different. Wait and watch.
You are deliberately closing your eyes. There is enough condemnation of the violence by muslim countries. UAE is bombing them along with US. Saudi is banning any kind of support to ISIS. Just because Panther or some other posters making reckless statement you don't start making sweeping statement. And, did you read about Russian representative's speech in UN today? He was criticizing US bombing ISIS targets. So what you have to say about that?

You are deliberately closing your eyes. There is enough condemnation of the violence by muslim countries. UAE is bombing them along with US. Saudi is banning any kind of support to ISIS. Just because Panther or some other posters making reckless statement you don't start making sweeping statement. And, did you read about Russian representative's speech in UN today? He was criticizing US bombing ISIS targets. So what you have to say about that?
Until i see a muslim country actively fight terrorist like how the us is fighting isis, then i will consider them as condoning the acts of isis and terrorists.

Actually ISIS/ISIL/FSA/Al Nusra/Al-Quadea belonged to UAE/Sauds. Sunni Ideology is such that it cant report to a Monarch or a prince, But to One Allah. Hence time and again we see brainwashed, trained and funded terrorists start their campaign against Shias and then they realise their is a enemy within i.e. US, Saud and so on. Russia has nothing to do with these terrorist. Its opposing because they dont want boots on ground which is just a pretext to send in a new well trained force to fight Assad army Please read my previous post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3089995&postcount=186

Actually Russians have lost quite a bit against these fanatics. Media just doesn't highlights such stories so that when time comes they can talk about Russian atrocities over some Poor unarmed peace loving religion's peoples http://rt.com/news/beslan-tragedy-russia-commemorate-195/
The Beslan tragedy was covered by all in the news media. If only Putin & Co had atleast the humanity the terrorists had, all those innocent lives could have been saved.

:hmmmm2: Did you really meant to write that?
Yes I did. Of the 300+ hostages that died in Beslan, only 21 were killed by the terrorists... the rest died as a result of the Russian onslaught on the school. The demand of the terrorists was the independence of Chechenya in exchange for security for Russia. The hostages had suffered for three days and negotiations were on for a peaceful solution to the crisis - when Putin ordered the onslaught on the school. Russian fire caused an inferno and the roof collasped killing the majority of the hostages. According to eyewitness accounts, the terrorists while trying to save themselves, also tried to save the hostages. You wont find these information on Putin's mouthpiece RT. For facts of the Beslan tragedy visit http://pravdabeslana.ru/english.htm

Yes I did. Of the 300+ hostages that died in Beslan, only 21 were killed by the terrorists... the rest died as a result of the Russian onslaught on the school. The demand of the terrorists was the independence of Chechenya in exchange for security for Russia. The hostages had suffered for three days and negotiations were on for a peaceful solution to the crisis - when Putin ordered the onslaught on the school. Russian fire caused an inferno and the roof collasped killing the majority of the hostages. According to eyewitness accounts, the terrorists while trying to save themselves, also tried to save the hostages. You wont find these information on Putin's mouthpiece RT. For facts of the Beslan tragedy visit http://pravdabeslana.ru/english.htm
:clap: If terrorist were that humane and didnt intend to kill then why did they took hostages and why did they kill them? You dont see that about 800 people (Over 70%) survived because of the rescue efforts. I bet you one more thing. If it wasnt 9/11 then Chechniyan terrorist would have been called Freedom Fighters or at worst Armed Insurgents.

:clap: If terrorist were that humane and didnt intend to kill then why did they took hostages and why did they kill them? You dont see that about 800 people (Over 70%) survived because of the rescue efforts. I bet you one more thing. If it wasnt 9/11 then Chechniyan terrorist would have been called Freedom Fighters or at worst Armed Insurgents.
If you had bothered to read the report in the link I gave, you wouldn't have had to twist my words. It's really something that you have so much faith in the official version when even the people of Beslan dont.