" I "Official Teaser | Vikram, Shankar| A.R Rahman

rkt.india

I recently saw parts of a Tamil (saw the Telugu dubbed version) remake of 3 Idiots on TV ....It was really embarrassing and than was shocked to know it was directed by shankar who I was a big fan of before that. Hope he makes up for it. This one looks really intriguing.

I am not sure why Nanban(tamil version) was embarrasing tbh.It was basically carbon copy of the hindi version apart from songs.Typical of most remakes tbh more so with Vijay.
A lesser director would have been O.K but didn't expect Shankar to do a remake and that too of a famous film which was hit all over India....I know it was official and not a copy but still....The scenes just didn't click with me because I was comparing them with the original.....Turned off the channel as i personally thought it was pretty poorly made.

Anything that features Vijay is going to give you that feeling. Possibly the worst actor to reach superstardom in Tamil history by a country mile. Ajith second.
Ajith is atleast a decent looking guy......How Vijay is a superstar is beyond me....is he a star son or something?

Ajith is atleast a decent looking guy......How Vijay is a superstar is beyond me....is he a star son or something?
Yes lol Without his daddy (Chandrasekar) this guy would not have got even survived with his acting skills Tamil industry is like that Vijay - daddy director. Reasonably known director known for making socio political movies. Surya/Karthi - daddy well known character actor for close to 40 years Jeeva - daddy well known producer Simbu - daddy is a karadi (bear) (T.Rajendar)

The Ashok Nagar we had then was really free of crowd not like now. I also saw Mithun da fighting in a scene. We had about 10 or 15 people surrounding him lol Mithunda had a serious face with red liquid on his lip. It was comical to see the fighting scene.
:two_thumbs_up:

Yes lol Without his daddy (Chandrasekar) this guy would not have got even survived with his acting skills Tamil industry is like that Vijay - daddy director. Reasonably known director known for making socio political movies. Surya/Karthi - daddy well known character actor for close to 40 years Jeeva - daddy well known producer Simbu - daddy is a karadi (bear) (T.Rajendar)
wtf are you complaining about bro? Top 8 Telugu superstars - everyone is directly related to a superstar, no character artists or small time producer or reasonably good directors Pawan Kalyan - Chiru's bro mahesh - krishna's son NTR jr - NTR's grandson Ramcharan - Chiru's son Allu Arjun - Chiru's nephew Nagarjuna - ANR's son Venkatesh - No.1 producer and studio owner Rama naidu's son Balakrishna - NTR's son 3 more Chiru's nephews are on the way...:finger: Tamil industry has 1 Vijay, Telugu industry has 8 Vijays .. deal with it :cantstop:

wtf are you complaining about bro? Top 8 Telugu superstars - everyone is directly related to a superstar, no character artists or small time producer or reasonably good directors Pawan Kalyan - Chiru's bro mahesh - krishna's son NTR jr - NTR's grandson Ramcharan - Chiru's son Allu Arjun - Chiru's nephew Nagarjuna - ANR's son Venkatesh - No.1 producer and studio owner Rama naidu's son Balakrishna - NTR's son 3 more Chiru's nephews are on the way...:finger: Tamil industry has 1 Vijay, Telugu industry has 8 Vijays .. deal with it :cantstop:
You forgot prabhu, KARTHIK, prabhus son, karthiks son, rad has daughter, lol I listed only few there. There are many more. P vasus son, devayanis bro,

btw.. do you guys know itseems they arranged a bodybuilding show to honour arnold. during the handshakes' date=' it seems one bodybuilder got overwhelmed seeing his idol and kissed his hand. arnold left soon in disgust itseems. :hysterical:[/quote'] Nah http://alllatestmoviereviews.blogspot.com/2014/09/bobby-simha-interrupted-arnold-in-i.html