Champions League Twenty20, 7th Match, Group A: Kolkata Knight Riders v Lahore Lions at Hyderabad (Deccan), Sep 21, 2014

Malcolm Merlyn

if anyone can see that and topic has been discussed to death,citing instances shouldnt be that hard at all,right? like I gave CT final example easily
Ok it is more like match situation and Yes I don't know the specifics....This is not a law case and i don't have prrof right now,it is common sense that's all I can say. If you treat this like some kind of court case and want proof that go ahead...but any fan will agree that Dhoni has protected Jadeja

Ok it is more like match situation and Yes I don't know the specifics....This is not a law case and i don't have prrof right now,it is common sense that's all I can say. If you treat this like some kind of court case and want proof that go ahead...but any fan will agree that Dhoni has protected Jadeja
any hater to be precise.You make a statement and can't back it up by facts.I provided facts in response to your statement.Still keep believing what you want if it gives you peace of mind:icflove: