Disgraceful act

Cricketics

this bloody Indian team from such a pathetic display in the past, brought us to NO. 3 in ICC test ratings.., yet ppl are "remove the seniorz" specially jsut after 1 display from them... hindi mein we call these ppl "Inki phat gayi hai abhi se he" seriouzly man these ppl need life.. the team which is playing rite now is the one which has brought back Test Cricket Interest for every Indian team is no. 3 in the world.. Team is winning.. its TEAM INDIA.. WE ARE INDIA.. COME ON FOLKZ SUPPORT and don't just alwayz show ur back whenever they fail.. Bring the BLOODY feeling of NATIONALISM

What I suspect is that both teams under-estimated this pitch ... both teams were undone just by accurate bowling which leads me to believe that there is more for the bowlers in this pitch than first thought
What that means is that Aus is licking their lips to thrash us in Tests, if we cannot even play ordinary bowling attacks which bowl with some discipline in phases *bah* to all the other posts Reality is lost on some posters - they seem to live in Lala land without realizing that this Indian team is not strong enough to press home ADVANTAGE and they let momentum shift so easily We are chasing 231 on Day -2. Day 2 is the best for Batting. Our top order was due to give us atleast 2 centuries, but with tail between their legs, they give us 93-5
What that means is that Aus is licking their lips to thrash us in Tests, if we cannot even play ordinary bowling attacks which bowl with some discipline in phases *bah* to all the other posts Reality is lost on some posters - they seem to live in Lala land without realizing that this Indian team is not strong enough to press home ADVANTAGE and they let momentum shift so easily We are chasing 231 on Day -2. Day 2 is the best for Batting. Our top order was due to give us atleast 2 centuries, but with tail between their legs, they give us 93-5
If that is the way you think Fineleg, why follow Indian cricket at all? Why don't you put yourself out of misery by stopping to follow Indian cricket or expecting so much from Indian cricketers?? In fact why follow cricket at all? If this miserable team is 3rd in the world, the standard of cricket must be really really bad..no? So why not follow another sports??
If that is the way you think Fineleg, why follow Indian cricket at all? Why don't you put yourself out of misery by stopping to follow Indian cricket or expecting so much from Indian cricketers?? In fact why follow cricket at all? If this miserable team is 3rd in the world, the standard of cricket must be really really bad..no? So why not follow another sports??
:top:
Very good question, and yes, logically speaking I should be following a team that takes this sport so seriously, and gives it all they can - atleast majority of the time - the team should give it all they can and try to constantly improve themselves going forward. Be very professional about the game, and clinical in execution. So, logically speaking - I should be following a team like the Aussies. However, why do I follow the Indian team? Dunno, I do - thats where my passion is today - whatever be the reason, and hence I suffer this. Occasionally they do give good moments, but mixed in with loads of such angry moments for fans like me. So, being a follower of the Indian team is some pleasure mixed with quite a bit of heartburn. As for why follow cricket at all? Good question. One word answer: Addiction. Something I haven't been able to get rid of so far.
Chandan, in top form!! I think we need all kinds of fans. Even though I feel the game is still open someone else might feel it's done and dusted. That's perfectly fine because there are occasions when I have felt the game is done and dusted to be rebuked by others that it's open. It's just a matter of perception in the end.
Chandan, in top form!! I think we need all kinds of fans. Even though I feel the game is still open someone else might feel it's done and dusted. That's perfectly fine because there are occasions when I have felt the game is done and dusted to be rebuked by others that it's open. It's just a matter of perception in the end.
Absolutely. I spend so many nights and days on this cricket thingy, and I'm as passionate abt cricket and Ind cricket as probably most folks here are. However, perceptions and views and anger/satisfaction varies from person to person.
Not even two innings have completed and we think that game is done and dusted? In fact I think all this negativity of the fans finally works against India as vast units of negative energy. Why can't we keep backing our team till the last ball is bowled? And if we can't do that, why on earth do we follow the game of our country? It is one thing to express your opinion about the match situation and totally abother thing to keep feeling only let down by them. Isn't it? All kind of fans are necessary but the ones who only whine about the performance of our team, are certainly not good!
Not even two innings have completed and we think that game is done and dusted? In fact I think all this negativity of the fans finally works against India as vast units of negative energy. Why can't we keep backing our team till the last ball is bowled? And if we can't do that, why on earth do we follow the game of our country? It is one thing to express your opinion about the match situation and totally abother thing to keep feeling only let down by them. Isn't it? All kind of fans are necessary but the ones who only whine about the performance of our team, are certainly not good!
Its not yours to pass the final judgement. Rather, you can express your opinion, no problem. But that does not mean you get to decide the criteria on who the fans are and who cannot be called fans. ps: will read your response later, signing off for now.