Poll: How many back India to bat out 5 or 6 sessions for a draw?

fineleg

Poll: How many back India to bat out 5 or 6 sessions for a draw?  

1. 1.

• YES - they can draw
    • NO - they cannot
    • OTHER points of view

If Pakistan put up 400 runs, it's a Pakistan win. No draw in question. I think you're jumping the gun here though. Pakistan is well capable of screwing this innings up badly.
Kablooee, I *am* jumping the gun - I have the experience of watching days (rather nights) of cricket. So, taking some license to jump the gun here. Yep, I totally agree that if Pak put up 400 - its CURTAINS for India. I dont think MoYo and YoYo will allow any screw up to happen. Misbah will do his part, and the captain Malik is there.

I don't have an answer to this but Pakistan right now is 155/4 i.e leading by 110 runs with 4 wickets down. I don't trust Pakistan will score another 300 runs from now on. The question is pretty irrelevant. If you ask me if India will win this one I'd say yes.

I don't have an answer to this but Pakistan right now is 155/4 i.e leading by 110 runs with 4 wickets down. I don't trust Pakistan will score another 300 runs from now on. The question is pretty irrelevant. If you ask me if India will win this one I'd say yes.
Ravi, great optimism there...:two_thumbs_up: Time will tell whether ur realistic or not..:D
Ravi, great optimism there...:two_thumbs_up: Time will tell whether ur realistic or not..:D
I don't know why you guys are so negative. It's not like India has lost every test match in the last few years. You guys are quite impatient, test cricket will test your patience :tounge_smile:
agree.... even if they give us 350 plus ...we have almost two days to score them....and our biggies are not going to fail twice in a match.
trash this fcking thread.... finey are u watchin the game ??
I slept for a lil' bit - meanwhile Gambit creates a thread :D - a person has to sleep some atleast! Checked the scores now...good that few wickets have fallen. But NOTHING really changes in terms of prediction. That Jaffer idiot has messed it I think. So, really the advantage lies with Pak at the moment, BATTING 4th India has gotten itself into a bother in a run chase. I will maintain my stance that Pak will most likely bag this Test. Lets see what happens. Will go back and get some continuous sleep for some hrs now.