Janata Parivar II

Texan

Join whom? Which Janta Parivar leader isnt involved in corruption?Except Nitish may be?AK will damage his credibility if he joins Janta Parivar.
I'm not saying he will necessarily join...just that at some point he will be invited. Right now there is no National Opposition leader in India - Congress is dead and Rahul Gandhi is sleeping (though he is inept even when he is active) so the regional parties are looking everywhere to prop up someone to take the fight to Modi. Mamta is currently doing that from WB but its not the same when done from hundreds of KM away....the National Opposition leader has to be in Delhi. Kejri still has a clean image and he is in Delhi, even if at the state level, so I am sure in some way they will ask him to join the fight against Modi. RJD/JDU/TMC/Left/MIM all already gave their complete support to him in Delhi elections (and as much as he will criticize these corrupt parties, he didn't refuse anyone's support like he found the need to "refuse" Bukhari's support).

Manjhi has the upper hand now. If he stays as CM then it will be big trouble for RJD-JDU as he will flex his muscles now and demand that his supporters be given tickets and will have his say in campaigning as well while Nitsh/Lalu will grumble and fight with him. Happy days ahead :popcorn:

^Yup. Seems to have been done in haste. If Nitsh and Sharad Yadav had sat down with Manjhi and talked to him and offered him Deputy CM or Speaker's post then I am 100% sure he would have resigned immediately. They thought they could just force him out and insult him so he got defiant.

Embattled Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi Tuesday sought to play the "reservation card" as his cabinet approved reservation for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes in all government contracts of road construction up to Rs50 lakh and reservation for poor upper castes in government jobs
Principal Secretary in the Cabinet Coordination Department B. Pradhan said the cabinet meeting approved reservation for SC/STs in all government contracts of Rs.50 lakh, as well as the proposal for reservation of poorest of the poor upper castes in government jobs.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/nitish-kumar-reaches-delhi-meet-prez-manjhi-announces-quotas-2092255.html :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Blaming Modi for Manjhi job.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nitish-Kumar-MLAs-being-offered-Rs-1-crore/articleshow/46215271.cms ​Nitish Kumar: MLAs being offered Rs 1 crore

When we were sure that Manjhi was acting on behest of people from outside the party, mainly BJP, we decided to act. How can one continue in government with the support of just 12 MLAs? When we met the governor, we informed him that we need to be clear on who will prepare the Governor's speech ahead of the budget session. So, we requested the Governor to ask Manjhi show his strength as soon as possible. But by giving a time till February 20, it is clear that the design is to encourage horse-trading," Kumar said when probed. READ ALSO: Governor following script from Delhi The former Bihar chief minister also alleged that his party's MLAs were "lured with ministerial positions and one crore rupees." "What BJP was doing was a direct attack on democratic and constitutional norms and people of Bihar will teach it a lesson similar to what voters in Delhi did", Kumar said, referring to the party's debacle in Delhi Assembly polls. Bihar will go to polls later this year.
Kisko ullu bana raha hain? He was ready to dump Manjhi on the behest of RJD's influence.

JDU-RJD is playing a smart game, 2 games actually. They are linking many corruption, scams, crimes in Bihar to Manjhi. Manjhi has become the scapegoat and will help in dividing anti incumbency votes for them. Secondly, linking Manjhi and BJP together, thus possible trying to create a negative image of their nearest competitor. The thing that offsets all this is the Maha Dalit factor. Had this been BJP, I am sure our media would have been terming it as a big insult to Dalits and created a big controversy over it. But this insult to Dalit and Nitish's greed is understated by our paid media.

PATNA: With senior JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar admitting mistake in choosing Jitan Ram Manjhi to succeed him as Chief Minister of Bihar, Manjhi today said that it was not just a "mistake" but "a great mistake". "I have spent 34 year in politics and worked on different posts as minister and legislator...he (Nitish) committed great mistake in assuming that I'll act like his puppet," Manjhi told reporters.
Manjhi, who had been so far maintaining restrain in making comments on Nitish Kumar, said "it is true that after becoming CM in May last year for 1-2 months, I used to act on whatever instruction that came from there (Nitish Kumar) on which people started calling me a rubber stamp CM and being run by remote by Kumar," he said. "But, soon my self-respect *****ed my conscience and I started asserting for rights of poor which he and people close to him did not like," Manjhi who began his electoral career in 1980 as MLA from Congress said.
:rofl:
"Mein garib jaroor hu par swabhiman rakhta hu (I am a poor no doubt but has self respect)," he said.
AAP style.. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/nitish-kumar-made-a-great-mistake-in-assuming-me-as-puppet-jitan-ram-manjhi/articleshow/46231055.cms

Bihar Chief Minister Jitam Ram Manjhi has courted yet another controversy on Thursday by saying that he has been accepting 'commission' from engineers involved in government construction projects. l
More money is spent on the construction of pillars than the bridge...these engineers and technocrats who have stacked crores of rupees give some money to contractors and to me too...I also get commission...I will not take the commission money from now on and use that money to teachers of the state.....," said Manjhi.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/jitam-ram-manjhi-accepts-bribe-from-engineers-contractors/1/418581.html This is epic :hail: :hail: :hail:

JDU-RJD is playing a smart game, 2 games actually. They are linking many corruption, scams, crimes in Bihar to Manjhi. Manjhi has become the scapegoat and will help in dividing anti incumbency votes for them. Secondly, linking Manjhi and BJP together, thus possible trying to create a negative image of their nearest competitor. The thing that offsets all this is the Maha Dalit factor. Had this been BJP, I am sure our media would have been terming it as a big insult to Dalits and created a big controversy over it. But this insult to Dalit and Nitish's greed is understated by our paid media.
the truth of the Jd(u) and RJD will come when it is time for seat sharing. Lets see the degree of rebels who might fight as independents and suck out votes or move to the bjp combine.