Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

Initially i also thought same' date='but no he is genuinely believes in mama's mythical power..this is typical from few TN guys :winky:[/quote'] Not him. He's trolling. Though I am sure that there are still many, some even on ICF, who believe that Srinivasan is totally innocent and in fact is being victimized for being from South India (I read that one on ICF only :rofl: )

Srini is better than pawar. Actually anyone is better than pawar. Srini has the trusts of many associations from a article I read he keeps most of them happy. Let's see how this pans out. Srini atleast gave the money he got from ipl to retired cricketers but that fat bastardo pawar will keep getting fat with corruption

Not him. He's trolling. Though I am sure that there are still many, some even on ICF, who believe that Srinivasan is totally innocent and in fact is being victimized for being from South India (I read that one on ICF only :rofl: )
No no, he is too obsessed with mama. He thinks mama is a power symbol :winky:
ANI ‏@ANI_news 5m5 minutes ago N. Srinivasan has only been granted permission to cast his vote: Aditya Verma, Secy CAB, on IPL spot fixing case
so mama will not participate in the AGM but cast his vote???
Pawar coming back? :nervous: But it's okay if it helps BJP to get some support in Rajya Sabha... :nice: Srini Mukta BCCI... :yay: :aha: :yay:
he wont support the BJP. He has his secular stance to maintain. His 6 MP's will abstain on contentious issues.

and those commenting on a Srini mukt BCCI need to hold onto their horses. Lets not forget that the trio of Pawar Srini and Bindra toppled the Dalmiya regime. Pawar will make deals with anybody and that includes Srinivasan. So long as N Srinivasan hold onto TNCA he will always be in the reckoning. For one Pawar's health is really terrible. Wont be surprised to wake up one day only to find him dead. As i mentioned before there is also no guarantee that Pawar will see out a 3 year term as BCCI president. He will also have to face elections for the MCA in 2016.

and those commenting on a Srini mukt BCCI need to hold onto their horses. Lets not forget that the trio of Pawar Srini and Bindra toppled the Dalmiya regime. Pawar will make deals with anybody and that includes Srinivasan. So long as N Srinivasan hold onto TNCA he will always be in the reckoning. For one Pawar's health is really terrible. Wont be surprised to wake up one day only to find him dead. As i mentioned before there is also no guarantee that Pawar will see out a 3 year term as BCCI president. He will also have to face elections for the MCA in 2016.
Not to trivialize death but thats going to happen to EVERYONE in the world :giggle:
Not to trivialize death but thats going to happen to EVERYONE in the world :giggle:
Yeah but come on. The man has suffered from a stroke and is paralysed from one side. Every year it gets harder and harder for him to retain his speaking and motor skills. Dont tell me you have not wondered why one side of his mouth just hangs out like that. In the recently concluded assembly election in maharashtra he barely held any rallies. The odds of a young person being dead of natural causes and that of a person suffering from ill health are different. Pawar is not going to get into BCCI admin. He will depute that to his friend Manohar.
Yeah but come on. The man has suffered from a stroke and is paralysed from one side. Every year it gets harder and harder for him to retain his speaking and motor skills. Dont tell me you have not wondered why one side of his mouth just hangs out like that. In the recently concluded assembly election in maharashtra he barely held any rallies. The odds of a young person being dead of natural causes and that of a person suffering from ill health are different. Pawar is not going to get into BCCI admin. He will depute that to his friend Manohar.
Yeah...I know about his health issues. He has nothing much to do for the next few years (Lok Sabha/Vidhan Sabha elections are far, far away and he is anyway less involved in politics now) so if BJP supports him then I'm quite sure he will become BCCI Prez.

and quite frankly i am disappointed in the BJP The maharashtra government has just opened a case against three major NCP politicians, a party which Pawar heads for a major irrigation scam which resulting in close to 5000 farmers committing suicide. http://zeenews.india.com/news/maharashtra/fadnavis-orders-probe-against-ajit-pawar-tatkare-in-maharashtra-irrigation-scam_1513535.html And you make this man the king of the BCCI? Could have easily gone for Dalmiya. Took the easy road out for the sake of those 6 RS seats

and quite frankly i am disappointed in the BJP The maharashtra government has just opened a case against three major NCP politicians, a party which Pawar heads for a major irrigation scam which resulting in close to 5000 farmers committing suicide. http://zeenews.india.com/news/maharashtra/fadnavis-orders-probe-against-ajit-pawar-tatkare-in-maharashtra-irrigation-scam_1513535.html And you make this man the king of the BCCI? Could have easily gone for Dalmiya. Took the easy road out for the sake of those 6 RS seats
From what I read a few days back, Dalmiya was in Srini's camp. Also, as far as Indian Cricket is concerned Srini is the biggest problem right now and he has to be removed - if that requires getting Pawar back into BCCI then its ok IMO. Also, with Amit Shah and Jaitley being in the BCCI, I think Pawar can be controlled to some extent.
Right now anyone is better than Srini.Pawar today,after him someone else. South's chance now come after a long long time.East then north then west then Central thats 12 years.No one knows where Srini will be then.So if not now he can forget power in BCCI for sometime.Srini dug his grave by trying to cling on to power too long and others are now wary of him. I am more interested to see if Pawar wins who represents India at ICC and who becomes the IPL chairman.Also who will be his rest of the team.
From what I read a few days back' date=' Dalmiya was in Srini's camp. Also, as far as Indian Cricket is concerned Srini is the biggest problem right now and he has to be removed - if that requires getting Pawar back into BCCI then its ok IMO. Also, with Amit Shah and Jaitley being in the BCCI, I think Pawar can be controlled to some extent.[/quote']