Breaking : Phil Hughes passes away .. Sad day for Cricket

zep1706

Virat Kholi was there among others and he was nothing short of respectful. Actually I have been 100 times over impressed with the whole Indian team. Kholi has proved himself to be not just a great cricketer, but a great person. He didn't have to be there. Well done to every single person.

Virat Kholi was there among others and he was nothing short of respectful. Actually I have been 100 times over impressed with the whole Indian team. Kholi has proved himself to be not just a great cricketer, but a great person. He didn't have to be there. Well done to every single person.
Its such an ocassion if you cannot be respectful now you cannot be respectful ever.
I don't really know how else one would react to such a situation. My experience in India and outside has taught me that people are fundamentally similar everywhere. If something like that happened in India I wouldn't expect the Australian team to behave any differently. It is basic human nature.