Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

Delusional much? So you can concoct any ridiculous concept and we're supposed to disprove it?
Save it mate. I don't live in a cave. Its my belief. Now you have problem with it and call it made up stuff then prove it or move on. Simple as that. I will give you an example. scientist claim that they know the position of our solar system in our galaxy. Explain to me how can you figure out the mass and a volume of a house where you are only occupying one of the rooms? We all accept the so called concoction every day. You and I both. 96% of the matter of this world is unexplained. The day it is explained many things will clear up. Until then we could wait.

TBH the VHPs and the rest of the extremist hindu groups want to make the Hindus butt of jokes just like the Islamic fundamentalists are doing it for the Muslims. Before calling me ''sickular'',let me explain,the movie ''PK"" have collected double the amount that it would ahve actually collected thanks to the extremist morons..Just like myself and the rest of the world have seen the offensive cartoons which we would ahve never seen otherwise. So be wise, and don't support extremists,if u find excuses for them,we will suffer in the future.

TBH the VHPs and the rest of the extremist hindu groups want to make the Hindus butt of jokes just like the Islamic fundamentalists are doing it for the Muslims. Before calling me ''sickular'',let me explain,the movie ''PK"" have collected double the amount that it would ahve actually collected thanks to the extremist morons..Just like myself and the rest of the world have seen the offensive cartoons which we would ahve never seen otherwise. So be wise, and don't support extremists,if u find excuses for them,we will suffer in the future.
Protesting against something is also someone's right in a democracy. It also comes under freedom of speech. Resorting to violence is not. When some religious group or bunch of people protest against something they believe that offends them, they are not breaking any law.

Protesting against something is also someone's right in a democracy. It also comes under freedom of speech. Resorting to violence is not. When some religious group or bunch of people protest against something they believe that offends them' date=' they are not breaking any law.[/quote'] They are breaking the law when they chase a painter out of the country with threats and forcefully obstructing screening of a particular movie. Those are not peaceful protests.

They are breaking the law when they chase a painter out of the country with threats and forcefully obstructing screening of a particular movie. Those are not peaceful protests.
Oh please, if they forcefully obstructed the screening of PK, why its still playing in hundreds of theaters across India and collecting hundreds of crores ? Now can you imagine if a movie was made criticizing any aspect of Islam or Mohammad ? I personally believe any artist or filmmaker should have the freedom to tell any story or express his/her beliefs. But its also the right of any individual to protest against it peacefully but with some religions, criticizing something would mean death.

Oh please, if they forcefully obstructed the screening of PK, why its still playing in hundreds of theaters across India and collecting hundreds of crores ? Now can you imagine if a movie was made criticizing any aspect of Islam or Mohammad ? I personally believe any artist or filmmaker should have the freedom to tell any story or express his/her beliefs. But its also the right of any individual to protest against it peacefully but with some religions, criticizing something would mean death.
New definition of peaceful protests include vandalizing properties as well.

Save it mate. I don't live in a cave. Its my belief. Now you have problem with it and call it made up stuff then prove it or move on. Simple as that. I will give you an example. scientist claim that they know the position of our solar system in our galaxy. Explain to me how can you figure out the mass and a volume of a house where you are only occupying one of the rooms? We all accept the so called concoction every day. You and I both. 96% of the matter of this world is unexplained. The day it is explained many things will clear up. Until then we could wait.
earth is flat theory held by church was proven wrong .. if it doesnt matter to you , there is no way someone can convince you anything based on science

New definition of peaceful protests include vandalizing properties as well.
Did the movie get banned ? Its still playing and people are still watching it, right ? Now can you convince me if a similar movie criticizing certain aspects of Islam can play in hundreds of threaters in India or other parts of the world ? Why the double standards and why so much intolerance ?

earth is flat theory held by church was proven wrong .. if it doesnt matter to you ' date=' there is no way someone can convince you anything based on science[/quote'] Just because science has proved 2+2=4 doesn't mean they can prove everything. You and I both know it well. We cannot reason out that other things are also not true just because it was proved that Earth is not flat. Oh I am not denying the fact that there are many misconceptions in all the religions. I am totally against the ones that I have believed to be wrong. But that doesn't mean all of them can be discarded. Let me know what I am missing.

Just because science has proved 2+2=4 doesn't mean they can prove everything. You and I both know it well. We cannot reason out that other things are also not true just because it was proved that Earth is not flat. Oh I am not denying the fact that there are many misconceptions in all the religions. I am totally against the ones that I have believed to be wrong. But that doesn't mean all of them can be discarded. Let me know what I am missing.
its not sciences responsibility to prove that god does exist or doesnt .. but you cant prove your religious beliefs

Did the movie get banned ? Its still playing and people are still watching it' date=' right ? Now can you convince me if a similar movie criticizing certain aspects of Islam can play in hundreds of threaters in India or other parts of the world ? Why the double standards and why so much intolerance ?[/quote'] Why would a movie based on Islam be made and released in India? Forget about who is right or wrong, but just to make a movie to criticise a minority is wrong and puts up a no better image of the religion that is in majority. India is majority Hindu country and if a movie criticising Hinduism is made then it not as big a deal because it can count as self criticism. Movies are watched by millions of people and to incite hatred against a particular minority is a dirty act. By the way, Hinduism is not the only religion criticised in PK.

Why would a movie based on Islam be made and released in India? Forget about who is right or wrong, but just to make a movie to criticise a minority is wrong and puts up a no better image of the religion that is in majority. India is majority Hindu country and if a movie criticising Hinduism is made then it not as big a deal because it can count as self criticism. Movies are watched by millions of people and to incite hatred against a particular minority is a dirty act. By the way, Hinduism is not the only religion criticised in PK.
Everything should be criticized and questioned. It should create a debate about what we are doing right or wrong and not just following something that's written in a book blindly. Otherwise, how will we progress as a society ? If you are too intolerant about other people's views and just hold on to your own beliefs and think they cant be challenged , it leads to extremist mentality. Terrorism and hatred and violence towards people belonging to other communities is a result of such thinking. Tolerance creates more compassion and understanding for others and leads to harmony. Its not about majority or minority. I'm not talking about India alone. Can any movie criticizing aspects of Islam be made anywhere without severe repercussions and violence ?