Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Read up on Hugo Chavez (Venezuela) and where he ended up taking Venezuela's economy. Compare HC's rise to AK's, and you'll see the problem. Ditto with the Egyptian Arab spring (Marxist-Islamist coalition) though Hosni Mubarak was genuinely a basket-case. Look at where Egyptian politics is atm. Now, we Indians are very resilient people. We won't head down Venezuela or Egypt's way. But we don't want our nation's capital to become a crazy political war zone. But if the people of Delhi want AAP, well good luck to them.
Talk about exaggeration, AAPs populist schemes might not work and if he fails to deliver then he will be kicked out in 5 years.

So are you saying people in Maharashtra' date=' Kashmir, Haryana have fallen for it and therefore they are communal.[/quote'] That would be what you want me to say, not what i said. Some people fall for such things and some don't, some actively propagate it, some might have had other reasons for voting for bjp. Even in delhi i said bjp might win. But silence from rss and vhp for the last month or so shows that people who fall for such things are insignificant in delhi.

Care to explain how exactly is that money laundering from AAP? AAP dont have the mechanism to check all the sources of funds via banks .One can only expect AAP to be transparent in revealing their funding. And BJP are shameless when they hide thier funding and crying about AAP
So shouldn't they be checking from where the funds come? Of course bjp is not clean but why are aap supporters defending them by bringing bjp in? Mai chor to tu bada chor syndrome

#Cicero Delhi opinion poll gives #AAP 38-46 seats #BJP 19-25 seats Congrats to AAP. :hatsoff:
Just saw that and laughed out :hysterical:.another poll (I don't remember which one) predicted a hung assembly.that could be a possible scenario

Good to know delhi people don't fall for ghar wapsi' date=' love jihad and puppy politics. Even if aap doesn't win, the election is free of rss bs.[/quote'] Wtf!! U mean the rest of India have fallen? By the way these were never a factor,issue in any of the previous delhi election

Talk about exaggeration' date= AAPs populist schemes might not work and if he fails to deliver then he will be kicked out in 5 years.
Where is the exaggeration? The last few days on ICF, a few other posters and myself have asked AAP supporters how exactly will their party fund the building of 20 degree colleges (considering they are NFP, govt. run colleges) & 500 govt. schools. How can they afford to provide 90% power tariffs to people, considering that transco. (state electricity transmission company) itself is in thousands of crores of debt. Free 24/7 Wi-Fi for all. How will they afford to provide this? Free water for all. Again, how will they fund all this? People have been asking simple questions. No answers have been forthcoming. The AAP game plan is quite clear. Make lofty promises during the elections and try to get elected. Once elected and the state coffers dry up, start doing dharnas and more or less extort the centre to bail the city out. Since Delhi is the national capital, the centre will have to keep bailing them out from time to time, or else AK will start crying conspiracy. Very solid plan actually. Kejriwal himself has said that he will continue doing dharnas if he becomes CM again. What he is doing here is called taking pre-emptive action. Whether he wins or loses, the dharnas will still keep happening.

So shouldn't they be checking from where the funds come? Of course bjp is not clean but why are aap supporters defending them by bringing bjp in? Mai chor to tu bada chor syndrome
That's the job of IT dept and RBI.If they suspect money laundering why didn't they launch an investigation . RBI also has the system to report every transaction above 10 lacs and investigate if they are suspicious . U can't expect one organisation to check up on the source of every donation.No one has the means apart from the govt. If it is via check as Kejriwal claims why should they even be questioned. The enquiry should be about the account So when has Modi or shah has admitted BJP? Or their spokes person. When a BJP spokesperson try to brush off and hide their funding and questing a party which is actually been transparent then BJP deserves to be questioned on their shamelessness .

So are you saying people in Maharashtra' date=' Kashmir, Haryana have fallen for it and therefore they are communal.[/quote'] Don't you know there are communal votes (voters) and secular votes?:haha::haha: Such secular champions and parties are gonna divide India if voted to power.

I think there is some serious underestimation of Congress in the opinion polls.
I personally know 4 people who almost always vote for Congress. 2 voted for Congress and 2 for AAP during last assembly elections. During LS I believe almost all of them voted for BJP or at least didnt vote for Congress and now from my conversation with them last week, all of them are voting AAP. These are "senior citizens" who voted for JP I think and have voted for Congress since then. They always said that only congress can provide stable government but even these people couldnt vote for congress with BABA as the face :cantstop:. Trust me Baba has killed congress. I honestly dont know a single person this time who is likely to vote for Congress. Even Muslims have moved on.

That's the job of IT dept and RBI.If they suspect money laundering why didn't they launch an investigation . RBI also has the system to report every transaction above 10 lacs and investigate if they are suspicious . U can't expect one organisation to check up on the source of every donation.No one has the means apart from the govt. If it is via check as Kejriwal claims why should they even be questioned. The enquiry should be about the account So when has Modi or shah has admitted BJP? Or their spokes person. When a BJP spokesperson try to brush off and hide their funding and questing a party which is actually been transparent then BJP deserves to be questioned on their shamelessness .
Their party members have been screaming from roof tops that they check each and every donation above 9.9 lacs.

Digvijay Singh on Twitter:

I won't be surprised if this has been done by BJP Dirty Tricks Department to embarrass AAP. Would Jaitley take action against Donors ?
So, Diggy Raja is now the official spokesperson of AAP, it seems. Integration of AAP with Congress seems to be in its final stages.

I personally know 4 people who almost always vote for Congress. 2 voted for Congress and 2 for AAP during last assembly elections. During LS I believe almost all of them voted for BJP or at least didnt vote for Congress and now from my conversation with them last week, all of them are voting AAP. These are "senior citizens" who voted for JP I think and have voted for Congress since then. They always said that only congress can provide stable government but even these people couldnt vote for congress with BABA as the face :cantstop:. Trust me Baba has killed congress. I honestly dont know a single person this time who is likely to vote for Congress. Even Muslims have moved on.
Congress has strong emotional pull among the middle aged and elderly of the less privileged demographic, who sometimes are not represented enough in opinion polls.

Congress has strong emotional pull among the middle aged and elderly of the less privileged demographic' date=' who sometimes are not represented enough in opinion polls.[/quote'] I do not think they are going to do any better than the last assembly elections. 2 - 4 seats seems about right, which most opinion polls are predicting.

Congress has strong emotional pull among the middle aged and elderly of the less privileged demographic' date=' who sometimes are not represented enough in opinion polls.[/quote'] My sources may not be less privileged but they were very emotional and loyal to the congress :giggle: I think they'll do even worse than predicted in the polls. Im thinking around 7-8% vote.