Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Over Rs 10' date=000 crore at stake in Delhi polls, bookies predict BJP's win http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/526306/over-rs-10000-crore-at-stake-in-delhi-polls-bookies-predict-bjps-win.html 2nd Feb date of article. I do know somebody in Delhi and he says that the bookies are still expecting the BJP to slide across the line. Some high stakes.
Hmmm... That is a contradiction. So this is not yet an open and shut case it seems.

I am in two minds now. Maybe having a new party is what we need. BJP will be pompous and arrogant after this win. Maybe AAP is not the worst thing to happen. India doesn't have an alternative.
Any other party would do but not them. They attack directly. For example quickly mobilise a mob to gherao somebody's residence... Can go to any lengths to defend themselves and blame others... Stakes are very high for them... If they taste blood then can let them used by other opposition parties to stop BJPs development agenda and engage BJP in meaningless small scale fights to deter it from focussing on larger issues...

I am in two minds now. Maybe having a new party is what we need. BJP will be pompous and arrogant after this win. Maybe AAP is not the worst thing to happen. India doesn't have an alternative.
AAP became very arrogant in just 49 days of power. Surely, you wouldn't want to see them in power again, and this time for 5 years. Also, AAP is not a alternative, it got a tacit alliance with Congress. Will Kejriwal speak against the Gandhis? Never.

Any other party would do but not them. They attack directly. For example quickly mobilise a mob to gherao somebody's residence... Can go to any lengths to defend themselves and blame others... Stakes are very high for them... If they taste blood then can let them used by other opposition parties to stop BJPs development agenda and engage BJP in meaningless small scale fights to deter it from focussing on larger issues...
Exactly. The AAP is an urban Naxalism party. In their 49 days, they threatened to jail the media questioning them. Remember, they tried to disturb our republic day celebrations and harm our national security. This party lacks any respect for the opponents, institutions and our democratic system. It will destroy the general public everyday life again with their naukanki.

I think the aim for getting Bedi was getting the Middle classes of Delhi to come out and vote for the BJP. These people usually work during the day etc and are busy and dont have the time to attend ralies. Only time will tell if the strong silent type (a quote from the movies) or silent segment of the electorate make a mark in Delhi. The Way i see it BJP needs a 65% voter turnout to stand any chance.