Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

No mention of H2 H here in video....all of them care ONLY about loss vs India in WC...trying to laugh off their sadness...good to see :two_thumbs_up: Some posters here need to 'bulldoze' their view on these Pakistanis I guess and give them printouts of H2H records and then explain to them that Sui northern gas tourney with India Z team in malaysia is greater than WC ...:cantstop: WpZXWjzEZEo
Pathetic production values
The last 6 ODIs India and Pak played were: 1. 2011 WC 2. Champions trophy 3. 2015 WC 4. 3 Bilateral matches Hypothetically say Pakistan won all 3 bilateral matches and lost the other 3 international tournament matches. According to them....both teams would be equal. :hysterical:
everyone is :hatsoff: :D but I liked the way you chose to ignore Asia Cup match :cantstop:
everyone is :hatsoff: :D but I liked the way you chose to ignore Asia Cup match :cantstop:
LOL would that change the example? Fine India wins 2 WC matches champions trophy and Pak wins THREE bilateral matches and Asia cup. Pak wins 4 to 3. "Better overall record"..."utter domination" :hysterical:
LOL would that change the example? Fine India wins 2 WC matches champions trophy and Pak wins THREE bilateral matches and Asia cup. Pak wins 4 to 3. "Better overall record"..."utter domination" :hysterical:
I also like the way you "assume" 90% of the stuff on behalf of Pakistanis :giggle:
I also like the way you "assume" 90% of the stuff on behalf of Pakistanis :giggle:
LOL well the reality is that India has won both the WC matches 1 bilateral match and champions trophy so lead 4-3 but Im willing to GIVE you that beloved bilateral match you guys are so proud of! 3-0 sweep against India in bilateral series! You win over the last 4 years 4-3! I mean you only lost 2 world cup matches and champions trophy. Utter domination winning a bilateral series and Asia cup match and losing WC badly wouldnt you say? :--D
Indians arnt saying World Cup is all that matters. Indian accolades include: 1. #1 ODI side, 2. #1 test side 3. 2 ODI world cups 4. World T20 Championship 5. 2 champions trophies 6. 6 - 0 vs arch rivals in World cup and 4-0 in world t20 7. Countless asian cups Im not going to list things like Sehwag in Pakistan or Bhajji 6 etc. Those are team accomplishments. Pakistani list of accolades include: 1. Cornered Tigers win world cup lose half their games. 2. Mindad 6 3. Better overall record H2H vs India 4. Faster bowlers 5. Chennai test 6. World T20 7. Sharjah "utter domination" over India (kind of falls into point 2 but im running out)
World t20 championship is not cricket world cup. If a team wins world t20 they are called world t20 champions, if a country wins cricket world cup they are called world cricket champions, there is a difference.
World t20 championship is not cricket world cup. If a team wins world t20 they are called world t20 champions' date=' if a country wins cricket world cup they are called world cricket champions, there is a difference.[/quote'] Semantics. 10 wins and zero losses is 10 wins and zero losses.
no I don't get this channel and neither have heard abt the show maybe ill watch it at night if im bored but why would I watch these jokers? been binge watching parks and rec
I think this is same show where nazir called Indians buzdils ( video posted in another thread by another poster ). It came up in related videos in Youtube for me. In India we don't get Pak TV channels BTW.
Do you agree that Pakistan should be stripped off WC 92 title since they by no definition were "dominant" in that series' date=' and actually ended up winning fewer matches than NZ and Eng?[/quote'] Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
No it doesn't outweigh it.. You guys would swap results in a heartbeat
Stop being aggressive. Get your hatred out of the way and actually read what I'm writing: 'India's world cup streak is brilliant...but Pakistan's overall dominance outweighs it.' Can I make this any easier for you? Also, I'm not sure if you realise, but there is 4 years of international cricket between world cups, which are also pretty important.
i'm sure kids in the Caribbean are jizzing in their pants right now over Ambrose, Walsh, Viv Richards et al.