BuzzFeed India editor Rega Jha draws ire on Twitter for Pakistanis are 'hotter' than 'ugly' Indians remark

the don

Well said. My Tamilian fiancee has similar facial features as in the last photo. Some wouldn't consider her beautiful as she's slightly dusky but with very prominent and sharp facial features. I would take that beauty any day over long nose, ultra fair "ideal" northern beauty. Unfortunately, people in India still has the colonial serving mindset where fairness is equalized meets the predefined definition of beauty. Nepalese and North East Indian girls are equally pretty but will always be ignored due to inherent racism. I have an uncle who suffered from serious inferiority complex since he has darker complexion. He used to scrub his face everyday very diligently with soap and creme when I was young, thinking it would make him fairer. :cantstop:
Here is a photo of an Average Pakistani .... 62331.jpg
This is the last Photo :hmmmm2:

Tbf, they actually teach women self-defence in the durga vahini, which is a good thing. It wasn't anything you said in particular. Just the overall sentiment.
Self defence is good but all right wingers make me cringe.They are all basically talibanis of different degrees ,waiting for a chance to control other peoples lives.

Definitely not same as the rest of the world. Let's take an example Frieda pinto she would never be considered good looking in Pakistan or for that matter in Nindia. But in south and goa mumbai bengal etc she would be considered attractive. Further more she is the toast of hollywood. most of the white people i know both men and women gush about her looks. So how is it same standard. Same goes for padma Lakshmi. Coming to bollywood take Priyanka Chopra she has typical indian looks and has very unpakistani features yet she is a miss world winner and considered beautiful in india. Similarly Deepika padukone her features are very indian and she is beautiful. Kareena,katrina,nargis fakri etc are will be considered beautiful in pakistan. That's your idea of beauty. what pakistanis need to understand is that they are different kinds of beauty. Not everybody goes for your kind of beauty. If u take pakistani celebrites like actress Reema khan, Sana khan(of rukshar fame), politicains like benazir, hina,shrmila farrooqi and most of your tv anchors actress models etcter and your cricketers wives they all have a similar kind of features fair skinned and one long nose. the nose dominates the whole face. They have harsh and manly features. when i watch pakistani serials i feel most actors and actress need nose jobs. In fact Iran is the nose job capitol of the world. This is a pakistani or a north indian ideal of beauty. This kind of beauty is not there in south/Bengal region For us someone who looks like this is beautiful There are different kinds of beauty. In bollwyood itself u can clearly see the difference in features when u compare deepika, bipasha and others like kareena,soha ali khan etc . There is a whole far eastern part of india like sikimm mizoram and others where the people are mongoloid and hands down they are the most beautiful in india just naturally beautiful. but they will never get a mention in indian media or even by pakistanis it is as if they do not exist. U did not even mention nepal in your ranking and that shows how u see beauty. U people cannot see beyond your ideal of beauty and that's your problem. Talking of aghanistan there was poll few years ago in america and americans voted afghans as the most ugly people in the world. So don't say your standards are same as rest of the world.
Ill informed post. Who says Dusky women are not considered beautiful in Pakistan , most of Pakistan's tv industry is based in and is from karachi and people have duskier skin tones there , compared to the rest of the country . it's not about the skin tone at all , conventionally good looking people would be considered goodlooking in most places by most people , zain malik, ayeza khan for example are goodlooking by pakistani , indian , american or most standards. Last i heard Regha Jha is not even a Pakistani.