Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

SA may still lose to Pak if they chase...people are hell bent on disqualiying Pak's chances..I am actually worried about our match against WI.SA let out their anger on WI' date='WI let out their anger on India..?[/quote'] WI venting out its anger on Ind would be ok, if SA can vent out more anger on Pak :P

Update post 28-Feb Pool B match ( India vs UAE ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nothing much directly that impacted the scenarios but some learnings that Pak can implement. - Against minnows, try to bowl first and get them out cheaply. It will be much easier to improve NRR this way than trying to bat first and making 300+ and then trying to bowl oppn out for 150-180. Chasing will help Pak use their sloggers more effectively in a small chase. As things stand currently, it looks difficult for Pak to post 300-350 totals so make do with what you can do :two_thumbs_up: Trow is one of 3 key matches for Pak - Pak vs Zim :nice:

Update post 28-Feb Pool B match ( India vs UAE ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nothing much directly that impacted the scenarios but some learnings that Pak can implement. - Against minnows, try to bowl first and get them out cheaply. It will be much easier to improve NRR this way than trying to bat first and making 300+ and then trying to bowl oppn out for 150-180. Chasing will help Pak use their sloggers more effectively in a small chase. As things stand currently, it looks difficult for Pak to post 300-350 totals so make do with what you can do :two_thumbs_up: Trow is one of 3 key matches for Pak - Pak vs Zim :nice:
ya battle of minows

:hehe:

Update post 28-Feb Pool B match ( India vs UAE ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nothing much directly that impacted the scenarios but some learnings that Pak can implement. - Against minnows, try to bowl first and get them out cheaply. It will be much easier to improve NRR this way than trying to bat first and making 300+ and then trying to bowl oppn out for 150-180. Chasing will help Pak use their sloggers more effectively in a small chase. As things stand currently, it looks difficult for Pak to post 300-350 totals so make do with what you can do :two_thumbs_up: Trow is one of 3 key matches for Pak - Pak vs Zim
ya battle of minows:hehe:

Amla generally struggles against Irfan. Not as big as Hafeez vs Steyn but I think Amla has gotten out to Irfan around 5 times. He's bowled some beautiful spells to him. AB de Villiers is the man we have to watch out for. I think law of averages will catch up with him but he usually loves playing against Pakistan. He alongside Sangakara are two batsman that have loved the Pakistani bowling. Pakistan can take some heart at the fact we beat South Africa in South Africa during our last series. We are the first and only Asian team to EVER win an ODI series in South Africa. Shehzad scored a ton that series but the main man Junaid was present. His absence has left a huge whole in our team and we desperately need him.

Amla generally struggles against Irfan. Not as big as Hafeez vs Steyn but I think Amla has gotten out to Irfan around 5 times. He's bowled some beautiful spells to him. AB de Villiers is the man we have to watch out for. I think law of averages will catch up with him but he usually loves playing against Pakistan. He alongside Sangakara are two batsman that have loved the Pakistani bowling. Pakistan can take some heart at the fact we beat South Africa in South Africa during our last series. We are the first and only Asian team to EVER win an ODI series in South Africa. Shehzad scored a ton that series but the main man Junaid was present. His absence has left a huge whole in our team and we desperately need him.
Why are you talking about Pak vs SA and going on and on about your victory against SA and all your records and Shehzad ton and Junaid when your next match is against Zim? :hmmm: BTW, Junaid is injured just like Ishant is injured for India....India loss is very huge IMO than Junaid as Junaid did nothing in last 1 yr or so...you can check records yourself. Lucky for you Shehzad is playing and I am sure he will score 150+ for you against SA. However, trow match is against Zim...I am sure you have a great record against them ( I dont follow Pak cricket much - except WC ) so maybe you can tell record of say last 10 matches against them...Pak should be 10-0 for sure...