Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Latest update post Ire vs UAE ( Ire won ) ---------------------------------------------------------- Now, - If Pak lose to SA - they will not be sure for QF spot till their last match no matter what :--D - Even if Pak wins against SA, an Ire win against Zim will keep Pak guessing till last match :cantstop: - Washout/win of an Ire match against SA or India and it is bye-bye padosis :dance: - Washout of any match of padosis against UAE/Zim/Ire will need a call to travel agent :--D

One bad news though - weather may have a say in Pak-SA match :((
i have heard that their match against saf and uae might be washed out . imagine a scenario if they lose to saf and then the game against the uae gets washed out :cantstop:. all said, i think their first hurdle is against zimboks and that is not at all an easy game,i actually think zim might be the favorites with 2 good new ball bowlers (chatara and panyangara),pak batsmen might make them look like marshall and garner lol and off course zim's batting is decent enough
Pakistan being seriously underrated here. Pakistan hasn't yet lost to a minnow so I don't understand how Pakistan is under so much threat. It's basically gonna depend on Ireland vs Pakistan game. And I don't know what is this obsession with Pakistan.
Because Ireland and Pakistan both will end up with 3 wins(if Ireland beat Zim) Then its upto NRR