India have been provided favourable pitches in ICC World Cup 2015, claims Sarfraz Nawaz

Paki retards and their moronic theories. I had a good laugh when I read how he wants paki board to take up this issue with ICC. Nobody cares about this paki board. They really think they have any any aukat to even raise their voice. Delusion of pakis is just astounding

Pitches aren't made just for India but India do benefit the most from flat pitches.
The winning team always does that, every frickin winning team would have utilised resources better than the loser... dont justify clowns like Sarfaraz, nobody in world takes him seriously but the retards who justify statements like these end up with eggs on their faces
its not favorable pitch...I think Indian team is weak only against australia and somehow england on those tracks...I dont see other team winning against india.
I think if we face SA again we could lose... Also i think we will beat Eng now.... only two teams scare me... Aus and SA (even when we have beaten them once)
On flat pitch SA was all out for 170' date=' Pakistan was all out for 220 odd. And you want fast pitches . By they way they are all drop in pitches. Can't believe there is someone who believes Sarfrazs theory.[/quote'] Sarfraz is a clown of nth order...not sure why we are even discussing his comments. Pitches bad or good are played by both teams and teams with strong batting or strong bowling make impact irrespective of pitch conditions.

Pakis think that they should have been provided bowling pitch.. Why??Becoz we have Irfan who will roll over any team in his 10 overs.. But after that Pakistan ki batting bhi aani hai.Oppnents bolwers have nt come their to bhangra.They have also come to bowl. Struggled to make 200 against zmbawe trundlers amd they want bowling pitch against India. Bhai samne k batsmen khelne aaye hai akela Irfan thodi khelne aaya hai..

I cant imagine a cohort of ex players from Australia, NZ, Zimbabwe or any other country EXCEPT Pakistan claim matches are fixed, pitches are rigged etc. Hilarious that Wasim Akram and the rational like has to sit there shut up when he probably wants to scream at these idiots for humiliating all Pakistanis. These guys would rather shoot their own family than just admit Pakistans team straight out sucks.