Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

You are clutching at straws on that. I am sure if they have his voice' date=' they have him on video too.[/quote'] I am not clutching at straws. Leslie Udwin (frist introducing herself) : Are you Jyoti Singh's parents? would you mind revealing that to me? The Father: Yes I am Jyoti's father and I have no issue in revealing her name. (some words maybe improvised) is probably what happened. I know exactly how these british documentary makers work. I dont think he (the father) would come out and say these things about taking legal action if he was caught on film giving Leslie Udwin permission. There is also a case whereby he gave the interview and before the documentary was made decided to change his mind. In which case his wishes must be respected. Everybody has a right to have their wishes respected. Added to the issue about the photo i am inclined to believe when she has been called Nibhaya all this time that he did not give Leslie Udwin permission. Otherwise he would have allowed Indian media outlets to call her out by her name. Why did he not do that?

in b4 this film gets nominated/wins an Oscar!
When a Pakistani director won an Oscar a couple of years ago for her documentary film about acid attack victims, they were not happy about it. Apparently it is more important to sweep your problems under the carpet so that they don't damage your reputation than to accept them, talk about them and try to correct them. I see a similar mentality among Indians.

IMO, GOI will have no better opportunity to throw the britishtani media out of the country. These slimeballs need to understand that Raj ended 68 years ago and drain inspection will no longer be tolerated. BTW, another notch on gungadeen durbaris' (CONgis) belts.

IMO, GOI will have no better opportunity to throw the britishtani media out of the country. These slimeballs need to understand that Raj ended 68 years ago and drain inspection will no longer be tolerated. BTW, another notch on gungadeen durbaris' (CONgis) belts.
Agree.Ban BBC in India.

When a Pakistani director won an Oscar a couple of years ago for her documentary film about acid attack victims' date=' they were not happy about it. Apparently it is more important to sweep your problems under the carpet so that they don't damage your reputation than to accept them, talk about them and try to correct them. I see a similar mentality among Indians.[/quote'] I watched it, have to say I have to agree with you. The underlying message is very clear, societal change should happen , the documentary is just a means to an end. It can inspire people to do something for the victims, for kids in poverty that leads to these kind of monsters. It brings tears to your eyes especially the mother's story. It looks like they were willing to shoot in the documentary. I hope it doesn't spoil the case, we don't have a common man jury which is good in a way.

B_T3PnHUoAA5E44.jpg:largenxvVO7T.png subliminal message: Beastly people of a beastly religion. Drain Inspector: running up the score, Gungadeens: 0
coincidental evidence at best. It was done only once. For me more than any subliminal message regarding Hinduism, it tells the immoral side of the criminals who committed the crime in front of god.

coincidental evidence at best. It was done only once. For me more than any subliminal message regarding Hinduism' date=' it tells the immoral side of the criminals who committed the crime in front of god.[/quote'] You are assuming that there was such an Idol in the original bus.The shooting didnt take place in the original bus.

I am most disturbed by what the defense lawyers have to say and I am sorry to say probably majority in the country think the same way.
This is the kind of stereotyping that they craving for. Just assemble bunch of interview who share the same sick view then it will give an impression that everyone thinks that way. Let us say if they had interviewed 10 guys on ICF would any of us have said the same? Another crap she is spouting is gender inequality based on that psychopath and defense lawyer interview. If you conduct the interview with right people you will get the right answer. But that is not going to be useful for you. Just go after defense lawyer and criminal.. bingo you get something juicy, controversial stuff and you get to become famous.

This is the kind of stereotyping that they craving for. Just assemble bunch of interview who share the same sick view then it will give an impression that everyone thinks that way. Let us say if they had interviewed 10 guys on ICF would any of us have said the same? Another crap she is spouting is gender inequality based on that psychopath and defense lawyer interview. If you conduct the interview with right people you will get the right answer. But that is not going to be useful for you. Just go after defense lawyer and criminal.. bingo you get something juicy, controversial stuff and you get to become famous.
The documentary does not claim to be a scientific poll. You are trying to attack it on the basis of something it never proclaims to be. That is retarded, to put it mildly.