Who will you support: NZ or SA ?

govinda

Newzealand...S.A do not deserve a final spot after losing to Pak(especially) and India. India,Newzealand and Australia(in that order) are far more derserving than S.A. Newzealand is 2nd because they had a stutter against Aus and Aus lost to them so they are 3rd....The way India has been playing,they are handsdown the most deserving team.

Newzealand...S.A do not deserve a final spot after losing to Pak(especially) and India. India,Newzealand and Australia(in that order) are far more derserving than S.A. Newzealand is 2nd because they had a stutter against Aus and Aus lost to them so they are 3rd....The way India has been playing,they are handsdown the most deserving team.
If they beat NZ now, why don't they deserve a spot?
Newzealand...S.A do not deserve a final spot after losing to Pak(especially) and India. India,Newzealand and Australia(in that order) are far more derserving than S.A.
SA in finals = exciting finals :woot: NZ in finals = boring one sided thrashing... their first match of the WC in Aus... Ind or Aus (whoever wins) will thrash them

NZ all the way.. They are the San Antonio Spurs of the cricketing world. They play cricket the way it is meant to be play - As a team, without emphasis on individual milestones but with a goal to entertain. It is impossible to root against them. Plus, they have played too well upto this point to suffer an semi-final exit. It would be so fitting if this team could win this cup, especially when they are one of the co-hosts.

NZ. That way, we get to have played all the three favorites - SA, AUS and NZ :woot: No, really though. NZ are fun to watch. Their energy is electric. If SA can hold their own (which they can't) against NZ, then I guess they deserve to go through (meh), but they won't. OTOH, I want ABDV to give Big Mac a taste of his own medicine at that small NZ ground. Steyn and ABDV are the only players I'd watch from SA, and I can't wait for some more crazy eyes fiyah pace from Steyn :D Most of all, I want a proper contest :pray: In the end, Crikey is the winner :agree: