Taxes on $ICF

sage

@Sage - As my 2 ICF$ suggestion - Tax should be deducted at source else no desi will willingly pay tax. So when you transfer ICF$ to anyone, 10% goes and sits with the RBICF ( Reserve Bank of ICF), when someone gets betting money, tax is 30% and so on. Every month, RBICF will identify hardworking but poor ICFers and transfers them ICF$ under Direct Benefit Scheme ( DBS ). In spirit of disclosue a monthly statement showing inflow and outflow of ICF$ into/out of RBICF should be posted :two_thumbs_up:

That will not work, people just stop transferring money and stop helping beggars like Zakk. Then we will have no tax revenue. We have to have an ad valorem progressive tax system and force all users to pay the money (above a certain threshold) to the ICF Banking Clan. If they do not pay they can be threatened with jail time (bannings).

Reputation is the new money :clock:

We should start a club where the members should upvote all the posts by other club members and rule the ICF :cool:

When you upvote someone - your own reputation will come down by 1 and theirs will increase by 1 so this will not work. You upvoted my post without realizing this I guess :love: 

There might be automatic reputation gain based on no. of posts, length of membership,etc - there is no reason otherwise for Radhika, Malcolm Merlyn to have big reputations as soon as new site started. Need to understand the reputation stuff clearly.

Reputation is the new money :clock:

We should start a club where the members should upvote all the posts by other club members and rule the ICF :cool:

When you upvote someone - your own reputation will come down by 1 and theirs will increase by 1 so this will not work. You upvoted my post without realizing this I guess :love: 

There might be automatic reputation gain based on no. of posts, length of membership,etc - there is no reason otherwise for Radhika, Malcolm Merlyn to have big reputations as soon as new site started. Need to understand the reputation stuff clearly.

No, I have given many upvotes to others as well. It does not decrease for me. hmmm..