Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Mafias should just foreit every game Pathetic team and a disgrace to IPL. SO much money and so many star names as coaches and yet a pathetic product :finger:
Pls remove the wage cap that Srini mama put on teams when purchasing players at auctions... Then u will see what money power means...lol :finger: Our current team is crap, we have to wait till next auction. I hope management doesnt retain anyone and starts from 0... :hatsoff:

How did Ambani managed to make such a big business empire? I find his judgement and selection of managers, flawed... It's not the first time MI management is clueless and changing the team, batting line up match after match... While other teams have a settled line up, MIs chewtiya and idiot managers will keep on trying to find a winning combination till the end... The MI management needs to be fired.... :mad:

Our current team is crap' date=' we have to wait till next auction. I hope management doesnt retain anyone and starts from 0... :hatsoff:[/quote'] The squad is actually good enough to make the playoffs, it's the management and overblown support staff that needs to be kicked out. Also need to buy a decent Indian pacer and a Wrist spinner.

The squad is actually good enough to make the playoffs' date=' it's the management and overblown support staff that needs to be kicked out. Also need to buy a decent Indian pacer and a Wrist spinner.[/quote'] I disagree. Imo, in terms of ability/form, MI has the worst squad. None of their players did well in recent WC and their most key players Harbhajan/Malinga are off form.

What is the role of Sachin in the Mumbai Indian Team ??? As a mumbai indian and sachin fan i want to know . :weights: It is better to officially make him the Coach of all the coaches and pass the judgement. :orderorder: Few of the hallmark sachin imprints in the game went in our favor but still haterz r making fun .. 1) Corey Andy at #3 - OK Bad move. 2) Bhajji at #5 - kick started our recovery 3) Seen given some tips to Suyal Note:- As a die hard sachin fan , i have no intention of trolling anyone except the sachin hater MTC :--D

What are people obsessed with the support staff? They have multiple coaches and they do with them whatever they want. Why should we care?
See .. If things are not going in our way we shld do postmortem .. As a mumbai indian fan i want to know the facts

What are people obsessed with the support staff? They have multiple coaches and they do with them whatever they want. Why should we care?
This is a bait thread for MTC. He is very sensitive about Sachin and Venu is obsessed with him.