Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Kumble's wife: Yemandi, you look so happy today inspite of Mumbai playing badly. Kumble: Yeah, today S.Aravind bowled really well. Kumble's wife: But he is part of RCB, why would you feel happy for it? Kumble: Well , he was part of Tenvic as you know. I was worried that Vinay was dropped, but good to see S.Aravind perform well. Kumble's wife: Yemandi, Do you have any plans for S. Aravind? Kumble: Of course dear. Will Induct him into Mumbai Indians squad next year, thereby kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Kumble's wife: Do you think Ambani will buy. S. Aravind? Kumble: Yes dear. Ambani is a Gadha. He already got Vinay and Suchith this year. Next year , I will load S. Aravind on him. Kumble's wife: You are so smartandi. Love you.

Kumble's wife: Yemandi, you look so happy today inspite of Mumbai playing badly. Kumble: Yeah, today S.Aravind bowled really well. Kumble's wife: But he is part of RCB, why would you feel happy for it? Kumble: Well , he was part of Tenvic as you know. I was worried that Vinay was dropped, but good to see S.Aravind perform well. Kumble's wife: Yemandi, Do you have any plans for S. Aravind? Kumble: Of course dear. Will Induct him into Mumbai Indians squad next year, thereby kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Kumble's wife: Do you think Ambani will buy. S. Aravind? Kumble: Yes dear. Ambani is a Gadha. He already got Vinay and Suchith this year. Next year , I will load S. Aravind on him. Kumble's wife: You are so smartandi. Love you.
First learn the difference between telugu and kannada...:finger:

Devendra ‏@pdevendra 23m23 minutes ago Hales replaces Anderson in the Mumbai Indians squad Devendra ‏@pdevendra 22m22 minutes ago Hales will be available for selection for MI last game against Hyderabad subject to the completion of contractual paperwork formalities.