Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

The greatest lineup assembled in a t20 league ever :srh: Have everything... genuine pace,mind blowing swing bowling,magical spin,breathing taking batting,acrobatic fielding. Re-Defining cricket since 2013 :hail: Prior definition available from 2008-2012 when known as Deccan chargers
:cantstop: The team that chocked last year after a decent start. This year looks like even MI will beat SRH

So Next game is against the csk mediocrity:headshake: Already low on confidence after today's almost ownage. What level of beat down should they get? :srh: style absolute no mercy. Be afraid be very afraid Just hope we don't treat this as a warm up :pray:

I'd go with the lineup stated earlier. Don't think Bopara adds that much to warrant a place over Morgan. Bat Williamson at #3 followed by either Ojha or Morgan depending on the match situation. They're probably one Indian middle order batsman/allrounder so the best they've got is Laxmi me feels. Steyn in for Boult

Steyn and Boult opening the bowling would be a treat (atleast on paper). I think they have a lot of Indian bowlers but lack the depth in the batting, so it might be tough to fit both of them without benching Williamson. It will be a choice between Williamson/Boult depending on the balance Possible XI: Dhawan Warner Williamson Morgan Ojha Laxmi Karn Rasool Steyn Bhuvi Ishant/PK