Speed and performance of medium pacers, trundlers and fast bowlers in Ipl

vishalvirsingh

Well...I got the distinct impression that he was using his fingers to seam the ball ....for atleast 2 to 3 deliveries per over yesterday. The pitch yesterday also did not look that conducive for normal seam movement that distinct.
pitch did the trick. It was a good ball, pitched on the seam and moved a lot, which wouldn't have happened on other tracks.

Well...I got the distinct impression that he was using his fingers to seam the ball ....for atleast 2 to 3 deliveries per over yesterday. The pitch yesterday also did not look that conducive for normal seam movement that distinct.
He was using his wrist, not fingers like BK and PK do to get inswing. You cannot bowl cutters at that pace.

that warner ball was unplayable- no batsman could have managed to save his wicket. even ojha 's ball was also too good and even a defensive ojha cud not save his wicket. but i am not too sure whether the ball pitched on the green and kinda swung or was that umesh's skill. if it was Skill why does he not do more... in the next 3 overs he was taken for runs and could not get another wicket though he created some chances. he bowled well no doubt but those 2 balls were magical...

that warner ball was unplayable- no batsman could have managed to save his wicket. even ojha 's ball was also too good and even a defensive ojha cud not save his wicket. but i am not too sure whether the ball pitched on the green and kinda swung or was that umesh's skill. if it was Skill why does he not do more... in the next 3 overs he was taken for runs and could not get another wicket though he created some chances. he bowled well no doubt but those 2 balls were magical...
There was no green patch.It was good release and seam position.He bowled a bouncer to setup warner and bowled full .Bowling full allows such type of movement .So all credit to the bowler.

A lot of ifs, but, If only Yadav can sustain this form, and If only Aaron can get accurate, and If only Md.Shami can get his injuries healed and find back form: Yadav + Aaron + Shami + (perhaps Pawan Suyal in Tests, or Sandeep Sharma in LoI )
if only you can stop being so damn pessimistic for once in your life but I guess that's too much to ask

This RCB pitch and ground dimensions are a joke. They should try acomodating some club level bowlers especially for matches played at Chinnaswami and give the fast bowlers from both sides a rest.

This RCB pitch and ground dimensions are a joke. They should try acomodating some club level bowlers especially for matches played at Chinnaswami and give the fast bowlers from both sides a rest.
more :whine:

That is his actual speed I think. The speed gun was probably faulty in last match
I think so. Sandeep Sharma is 128-134 for the most part. But I think Sandeep will gradually increase to 135 consistency, he should be in the squad for Indian T20 and LoI team. Meanwhile there is a trundler called S. Aravind who is getting wickets at 120 speed! This is like Jogi 4-fer or 5-fer :facepalm:

Ishant Sharma In his comeback match, he bowled 135 to 143.8 k. Lots of 140 and 141 k deliveries. Gave away 25 runs in 3 overs and took a wicket. Bowled good length off stump and attempted yorkers mostly.
Why no comment about bhuvi who is actually best seamer in this match :hysterical:

Zaheer is bowling beautiful outswingers to Gambhir today. He is easily bowling 132 to 139 k. Did it in his last match too. The same bowler was bowling 125 k in his later spells in his last test series. In his heydays , Zaheer bowled multiple 135 to 142 k spells in tests. This showcases that while some pacers have the ability to bowl 135 to 140 k etc....they lack the stamina to do it in tests. It includes veterans like Zaheer and Nehra and young seamers like Bhuvi.

Why do some Bhuvi fans suffer from such inferiority complex and lack of self confidence ? If they have liked his performance then why don't they themselves comment on that instead of crying about others not commenting ? These are not team India matches ...and anyone can support and not support anyone they choose .

Why do some Bhuvi fans suffer from such inferiority complex and lack of self confidence ? If they have liked his performance then why don't they themselves comment on that instead of crying about others not commenting ? These are not team India matches ...and anyone can support and not support anyone they choose .
don't ask sensitive questions...