By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

Barack Obama knows nothing about India' date=' he says these things to placate certain sections in geopolitics even his electorate knows this and hates this about him, you know this too. Throwing this statement around does not make India intolerant but what it highlights is Paki mentality and insecurity. Two nation theory is a faild concept, pakistani people are intolerant and self destructive, India will outlive your mullah nation because democratic ideals are ingrained in Indians.[/quote'] After Guardian report now Barack Obama knows nothing about India. Okay .... whatever floats your Boat. and why do I need to feel Insecure from Shuppa Pawwa India ? I am not the ONE whos creating a thread after thread about a Certain Nation's Internal matter and taking cheap shots .... also i am not Obsessed .... You people should focus on "Ghar Wapsi" project becoz its going to make sure you people will join the Tier 1 according to the new Research. Two Nation Theory is failed or not .... Its not your Concern ... we are not obliged to anyone, we have our own country. Our Land , Our Rule ... End of the Discussion.

After Guardian report now Barack Obama knows nothing about India. Okay .... whatever floats your Boat. and why do I need to feel Insecure from Shuppa Pawwa India ? I am not the ONE whos creating a thread after thread about a Certain Nation's Internal matter and taking cheap shots .... also i am not Obsessed .... You people should focus on "Ghar Wapsi" project becoz its going to make sure you people will join the Tier 1 according to the new Research. Two Nation Theory is failed or not .... Its not your Concern ... we are not obliged to anyone, we have our own country. Our Land , Our Rule ... End of the Discussion.
Didnt you claim to be Indian till a few months ago?

Unlike most here' date=' [b']I think I qualify the sane criteria in your question. And I'm humble too, to boot. Muslims hated in India?? That would be odd when around 15%-18% of India is Muslim. And Indian Muslims aren't the masochist types, by and large. I don't know about the other Indian Muslims, but in my case its quite the opposite. I'd say there are clear levels of narcissism. I can only tell you this. My paternal grandparents migrated from what was the NWFP before the partition of India to Bombay (now Mumbai) for business purposes. And they were always of the opinion that coming to India was a good decision. I don't want to get onto the whole arguement of who is more tolerant etc etc. That has been done to death in this thread. But our constitution and our laws are definitely more tolerant. The concept of India, as a country for everyone who resides here is a lot more inclusive than the concept of Pakistan, which is primarily a country for Muslims of the subcontinent. :isalute:
Except this everything else is completely agreeable :giggle:

China is more tolerant than United States in terms of religion :orderorder: I give up, no more discussing with such individuals from the padosi land.
May be they get more handouts from China than USA :cantstop:

The solution to religious problems is to make a country move away from religion. Look at Afghanistan in 1970 and now. look at Iran in 1970 and now. Pakistan was progressive till 70s and 80s after which radicalization started big time (if I am not wrong). 30 years is a long time and things can change completely. What India needs is not a Hindu rashtra but a country where all religions are kept away from state policy as much as possible and appeasement of all religions are stopped. 300 years back, no one would have thought slavery would be abolished. A progressive country like USA had slavery. But now things are different. Christian elements at one point of time were as rigid and violent as Islamic elements but things changed. I expect the same to happen with those crazy Islamic elements (ISIS, Taliban, etc) too in the next 30-50 years. All developing countries in the world needs to usher into a new era where religion is someone's private business and no appeasement is followed for anyone. We Indians are funny. We appease the Muslims for votes but we ignore the real problems of those who need help. Some of the most downtrodden communities in India are Muslim communities and we need to help them out. Going towards the right side (Hinduism) is not the solution. Moving away from religion is IMHO.
Well said. You sir are truly a sensible Indian. :hatsoff:

Unlike most here, I think I qualify the sane criteria in your question. And I'm humble too, to boot. Muslims hated in India?? That would be odd when around 15%-18% of India is Muslim. And Indian Muslims aren't the masochist types, by and large. I don't know about the other Indian Muslims, but in my case its quite the opposite. I'd say there are clear levels of narcissism. I can only tell you this. My paternal grandparents migrated from what was the NWFP before the partition of India to Bombay (now Mumbai) for business purposes. And they were always of the opinion that coming to India was a good decision. I don't want to get onto the whole arguement of who is more tolerant etc etc. That has been done to death in this thread. But our constitution and our laws are definitely more tolerant. The concept of India, as a country for everyone who resides here is a lot more inclusive than the concept of Pakistan, which is primarily a country for Muslims of the subcontinent. :isalute:
If you go through my posts again I said that I had the impression of Muslims being treated well in India but reading the posts on this forum changed my mind. The first 50 odd posts of this thread have been deleted but if you read them you would know what I mean. The same people quoting you and pretending to be nice are the ones that hate your kind. Harsh truth. If you read those posts you would have felt disgusted.

If you go through my posts again I said that I had the impression of Muslims being treated well in India but reading the posts on this forum changed my mind. The fist 50 odd posts of this thread have been deleted but if you read them you would know what I mean. The same people quoting you and pretending to be nice are the ones that hate your kind. Harsh truth. If you read those posts you would have felt disgusted.
If we go by Internet Pakistan must be the worst nation in world,do you agree with this impression?

If you go through my posts again I said that I had the impression of Muslims being treated well in India but reading the posts on this forum changed my mind. The fist 50 odd posts of this thread have been deleted but if you read them you would know what I mean. The same people quoting you and pretending to be nice are the ones that hate your kind. Harsh truth. If you read those posts you would have felt disgusted.
She has been around for much-much longer than you have been here. Trust her to make her own assessment.

If we go by Internet Pakistan must be the worst nation in world' date='do you agree with this impression?[/quote'] Hmm...do you really think Indian posters are more mature than Pakistani posters? Please. A thread like this wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes on 'you know where'. Neither do we have threads just made to laugh at other countries. We are far more humble in victory. Plus everybody here disowned Kohli after the semi-final. It was just me and some other Pakistanis defending him. :haha:

Hmm...do you really think Indian posters are more mature than Pakistani posters? Please. A thread like this wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes on 'you know where'. Neither do we have threads just made to laugh at other countries. We are far more humble in victory. Plus everybody here disowned Kohli after the semi-final. It was just me and some other Pakistanis defending him. :haha:
You are talking like i was not there in 'You knwo where'..i know how Pakistani posters work...you people bring religion even in Cricket.

^ you have to understand a difference between physical god' date=' memetic god and alleged god.[/quote'] Point still stands that how exactly do we mix religion with cricket? If it's to do with our captains like Afridi and Inzi thanking God before their interview, then that is just how they speak normally.

Point still stands that how exactly do we mix religion with cricket? If it's to do with our captains like Afridi and Inzi thanking God before their interview, then that is just how they speak normally.
What about Shehzad incident recently? Also, I read somewhere Saeed Anwar & Inzi actively preached to the whole team and brought in strict Islamic code of conduct in the dressing room. In fact, Saeed Anwar influenced/encouraged/seeked Youhana to convert.

Point still stands that how exactly do we mix religion with cricket? If it's to do with our captains like Afridi and Inzi thanking God before their interview, then that is just how they speak normally.
If you are a non-Muslim and you turn Muslim, no matter whatever you do in your life, straight to heaven. :om: