By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

Point still stands that how exactly do we mix religion with cricket? If it's to do with our captains like Afridi and Inzi thanking God before their interview, then that is just how they speak normally.
Afridi doesn't thank god. He thanks "ma n-gger"

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum, bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum' date=' bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:[/quote'] :giggle:

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum' date=' bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:[/quote'] :haha:

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum' date=' bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum' date=' bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:[/quote'] You've obviously ran out of things to say. Who was it talking about rats the other day? :giggle:

Unlike most here, I think I qualify the sane criteria in your question. And I'm humble too, to boot. Muslims hated in India?? That would be odd when around 15%-18% of India is Muslim. And Indian Muslims aren't the masochist types, by and large. I don't know about the other Indian Muslims, but in my case its quite the opposite. I'd say there are clear levels of narcissism. I can only tell you this. My paternal grandparents migrated from what was the NWFP before the partition of India to Bombay (now Mumbai) for business purposes. And they were always of the opinion that coming to India was a good decision. I don't want to get onto the whole arguement of who is more tolerant etc etc. That has been done to death in this thread. But our constitution and our laws are definitely more tolerant. The concept of India, as a country for everyone who resides here is a lot more inclusive than the concept of Pakistan, which is primarily a country for Muslims of the subcontinent. :isalute:
top post

Guyzzzz I went to Amreeki KKK phorum' date=' bery bery hatephool. Then I goes to find akshtremisht somalia phorum, nooo such thing. So I iz concludes that Somalia iz a heaven for all while Amreeka izzz soooo intolerant :beee:[/quote'] exactly :cantstop: this was what i was repeatedly saying to posters like guldozer that internet forums are not the microcosm of their respective countries

bhai' date='why do you to want pakistan and bangladesh as a part of india again?[/quote'] I am OK with them as colonies with no free movement of people. They can pay us tax for protecting them and educating their population on modern living. We will also legally allow them to see Bollywood movies that they are so crazy about :agree:

I am OK with them as colonies with no free movement of people. They can pay us tax for protecting them and educating their population on modern living. We will also legally allow them to see Bollywood movies that they are so crazy about :agree:
basically british raj part 2 or the king system :cantstop:

I am OK with them as colonies with no free movement of people. They can pay us tax for protecting them and educating their population on modern living. We will also legally allow them to see Bollywood movies that they are so crazy about :agree:
:--D

Right from the horses mouth. So you do implicitly admit that Telanganawood or whatever the Hyderabad film industry is called is secondary when it comes to projection of cultural power outside of India vis a vis Bollywood?