Yorkshire Pujara Watch/County Cricket 2015 Thread

G_B_

Never expected Pujara to struggle so badly vs swing/seam. He always seemed so compact and technically correct. Which is why we should keep backing him' date=' cuz once he comes good he'll probably be our best bat.[/quote'] The reason is his game is more suited to pitches that have bounce ,while rahane is much more compact.

Bhai mere ,it's a no brainer that he has a genuine problem against inswing, I still think he is a very special talent, but his game is more suited to 6 rather than 3, look he is very wristy like Lakshman, his knee is bad like Laxman, has problem against in dipper like Laxman, him and sharma can hold the inning , and play around tail, while I genuinely believe that guys like rahane and vijay can grind it out, just tell Dhawan to use madness with method, let kohli do what he does.

Bhai mere ' date='it's a no brainer that he has a genuine problem against inswing, I still think he is a very special talent, but his game is more suited to 6 rather than 3, look he is very wristy like Lakshman, his knee is bad like Laxman, has problem against in dipper like Laxman, him and sharma can hold the inning , and play around tail, while I genuinely believe that guys like rahane and vijay can grind it out, just tell Dhawan to use madness with method, let kohli do what he does.[/quote'] Wasn't referring to you, I agree with most of what you're saying.

That's why we're champions. Super effort from the bowlers and the icing on the cake from the two young openers chasing the required total with no trouble Not going to get carried away though, next two games Notts and Warwickshire will be a step up from Worcestershire