Lion as national animal? Central panel discusses idea

Gollum

Lion as national animal? Central panel discusses idea  

1. 1.

Male Bengal tigers have an average total length of 270 to 310 cm. The weight of males ranges from 180 to 258 kg (397 to 569 lb). Siberian Tiger is even bigger can be as big as 350 cm and weight in excess of 300 kilo. Lion 170-250 cm and weight around 150-250 kilo.

hmm.. I think i don't know much about these animals then. I put leopards and tigers in same categories with Tiger being bigger but just slightly.
I used to think same but when I saw Siberian tiger, it changed. Siberian Tiger is the biggest. You can put leopard, cheetah, and Jaguar in same category.

I used to think same but when I saw Siberian tiger' date=' it changed. Siberian Tiger is the biggest. You can put leopard, cheetah, and Jaguar in same category.[/quote'] 58626776d6d7bbea6470f3e0497f26f00b91ffd9_r.jpg American Lion, Cave Lion (both extinct), Tiger, Lion, Jaguar, Leopard, Amur Leopard

The American lion – also known as the North American lion, Naegele’s giant jaguar or American cave lion . Are they both same?
All are same.. just different names given during their discovery.. The second pic is cave lion, which usually refers to Eurasian cave lion

Tendua is dangerous ' date='not so much the Cheetah[/quote'] Now a days they feed on Mumbai stray dogs between Borivali and Andheri. Not sure if I ever heard them picking any person/kid sleeping rough on street. But you are right. Unlike lions and tigers They are always mobile , on four feets and ready to pounce. Haven't seen them sitting quietly.