Congratulations!

kabira

Don't be too early.. stranger things have happend in cricket..India v Australia 2001' date='India v Australia,Chennai..tied test. Lets wait till tomorrow afternoon[/quote'] the only way pak can win from this situation, score close to 150 by lunch. Then declare when 100 runs behind , get 10 Indian wickets by the end of day for 170 and then chase 270 on the last day. You really think Pak bowlers can bowl us out for 170 after they score 150 in one session ?
What congrats Kabira? This is as cr@ppy a series I have ever seen. Injured players' date=' tame tracks, centuries galore..this has to be [u']the boringest series of 2007.
I'd wait for the last two days of this series before I write it off as an yawnfest. There's a twist in the tale if I know my cricket, and what's more, it could go either way. Bangalore is a bit like Headingley. The first three days it looks like a feast of runs on a slow, dead track, and suddenly, sometime on day 4, the track wakes up and strikes like a cobra. India lost it from nowhere on the last day in 2005 against this opposition. Eight out of the last nine Tests have been decisive. A bit like Headingley. In 2006, Pakistan replied to Englansd's 515 with 538. England scored 342 on day 4. On day 5, Pakistan collapsed like a pack of cards to be bowled out for 155 in 47 overs. India must not bat last on this pitch, or they risk defeat.
I'd wait for the last two days of this series before I write it off as an yawnfest. There's a twist in the tale if I know my cricket, and what's more, it could go either way. Bangalore is a bit like Headingley. The first three days it looks like a feast of runs on a slow, dead track, and suddenly, sometime on day 4, the track wakes up and strikes like a cobra. India lost it from nowhere on the last day in 2005 against this opposition. Eight out of the last nine Tests have been decisive. A bit like Headingley. In 2006, Pakistan replied to Englansd's 515 with 538. England scored 342 on day 4. On day 5, Pakistan collapsed like a pack of cards to be bowled out for 155 in 47 overs. India must not bat last on this pitch, or they risk defeat.
Dhondy -- i dont see us batting last on this track ...... Pak will probably cobble together another 150 runs ... and we will bat out time till lunch on D5
what Lurker? sour grapes huh?? we won, bottomline is winning..we never looked lik losing even one test.. team deserves congratulations for winning the series.
Exactly. I'm sure people with that mentality will come out firing in all cylinders when we lose a match against the OZs, which is very likely given too many factors.

Well played India. Congrats on the series win. Good to beat Pak :thumbs_up: A very very very tough tour awaits you. Please give your 200% on field there. if you give 200% you will be appreciated even if we lose becos we got bit unlucky. (else if you dont give all you can, the brickbats will follow ;-) )