Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

what are its India collections till today? Its weekend collections are still 4th highest in India behind PK' date=' 3 Idiots and Dhoom3.[/quote'] You got it the other way. Bahubali weekend collections in India is the highest ever. It is 4th in weekend collections abroad behind PK, Happy New Year and Dhoom3 ( however again no.1 in US ). PK,etc had more collections in Canada, UK, Australia,etc. http://qz.com/451670/baahubali-is-breaking-every-possible-record-in-the-history-of-indian-cinema/

As for the BO collection, Eid to Christmas is the time when new records are created .... The year when CE, Krishh, and D3 were released was great for the movie industry. First CE makers were all over the moon, then Krishh broke the record quietly, and then D3 just came like a storm This year it will probably once again start with Bajrangi Bhaijaan. From what I have read the initial shows are already booked at a record breaking level in places such as Dubai .... And Bajrangi Bhaijaan does not even claim to be Ind's greatest whatever As for Bahubali, only positive is that it broke Happy New Year's record as Bahubali at least made an effort on the art direction side .... But the fact that we are talking about Happy New Year shows that hype + high ticket prices + wider release ensure a great first weekend In the end, it is likely that "Bahubali is great" brigade will end up in the same group as Bangladeshi cricket team fans proclaiming that "Bangladesh cricket team is great" :rofl:

Some more reviews:

Over Rated and Over hyped movie 1/10 Author: chirantanchahel from hyderabad 13 July 2015 Movie is just awful. CG effects are very bad. Screenplay is just crap.routine and bad songs make us feel bore. only good thing about the movie is artists performance. Hype,over publicity and vagarious promotion resulted in good opening. The Ending of the movie is terrible. Abrupt ending of the movie leave us unsatisfied. Many scenes are copied from Hollywood movies. Director Rajamouli is good copier.people who do not watch Hollywood will like this movie.If you are regular to Hollywood movies and love to watch different movies,Don't waste your time.skip it.If you love regular commercial movies,watch it.
Bad movie 1/10 Author: Diwakar Singh from Delhi 15 July 2015 The movie is a waste of time. NO STORY LINE, NO CHARACTER Definition. It is a waste of time seriously and guess what the first half of the movie is BOOOOORING Do not go. They have wasted a lot of money on this i wonder why is no one talking about the story as it is unrealistic and bad. i would not even give 1 star to this. The sad part is people have used such high CGI . Total waste of time. They should have hired a better script writer much better script writer. Seriously. BAD and BAD MOVIE
Waste Film after 3 years wait and Something is missing in baahubali 1/10 Author: anilkumarthota from India 14 July 2015 Those missing points are:::::: with out good story line to much hype to hero to much hype created for this movie nothing else to watch 2nd part this movie contain with lot of English movies scenes wonderful bull fight for rana bull was amazing and rana hit the bull those scenes are really amazing and wonderful hero and heroin are very very very very good fighting skills because those skills are learn in different countries like Vietnam ....... bullshit finally best in movie is visuals visuals and visuals nothing is there in movie baahubali......... do not compare this movie with Hollywood movies. if somebody compare this movie with some Hollywood movies like TROY,LOTR(lord of the rings) and GOT(game of thrones) that's really funny
overrated terrible movie 1/10 Author: Santosh Kumar 16 July 2015 one of the worst movies I ever watched. awful direction ,awful screenplay none of the emotion scenes worked out well. CGI is not good. actress and actors performance is terrible.we can only see the hunk without good emotions.actress acting is more like overacting than acting. predictable story line.there are many films like this story line which makes you bore. war sequences are more like a child play. finally its a waste of time and waste of money.a film will be a super hit only if it can be watched more than once.not by the money it collected in less number of days.
Totally wasted my time.. Movie runs with hype. Depressed in Watching the movie... 2/10 Author: worldmoviefreak from Australia 13 July 2015 Rs 250 crore foolish creation for stupid audience of India. Casting was horrible in the movie with Very lame creation of gimmicks and influence of all Hollywood 100 percent production value but total rubbish script and screenplay. Voice are dubbed and not done separately in Tamil or Hindi or any language. I can see the sync issues in the movie for the Tamil version The movie has wonderful technical value than the script and the concept created by the director. The soundtrack for the film is total waste and not even more creative.. Keeravani. The DI work is below average in the movie and the performance of certain cast with extras are terrible. I wasted my time with my friends and family. I regret watching any Rajamouli movies. Will not watch the 2nd part.

Bahubali BO record will be very short-lived as Bajrangi Bhaijaan will break it this weekend itself. Salman on Bahubali : http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/bollywood-cinema-should-make-numbers-like-bahubali-salman-khan/ Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says “Baahubali†is a good film and our (Bollywood) cinema should try to match its success.

“We don’t think we can do that much like (‘Baahubali’ jitna toh nahi kar payegi). Of course it (box office) scares me,†Salman said when asked if box office numbers scare him considering the recent business that “Baahubali†did. “‘Baahubali’ is a good film but our cinema should make those numbers. Do we need their cinema to that numbers,†the “Kick†protagonist said.
The underlined part was completely unnecessary IMO. There is no "us" and "them". It is all Indian cinema. Bahubali director Rajamouli's father ( story writer of the film ) also wrote the story for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Why did he write for "them" then? In South India, there are 70% common technicians, 10% common heroes, 50% common heroines and 70% common character artistes. No reason why it can't extend to hindi cinema too. We should all learn from each other :nice:

The underlined part was completely unnecessary IMO. There is no "us" and "them". It is all Indian cinema. Bahubali director Rajamouli's father ( story writer of the film ) also wrote the story for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Why did he write for "them" then?
Salman is probably referring to Bollywood as "us" which is considered as different .... If Rajamouli's father wrote the story for Bajranji Bhaijaan then he worked in Bollywood :facepalm: Below is what you have posted already:
I hope Rajamouli sir ( after making enough money for all stakeholders ), gives some charity to non-existent local movie industries in India like Gujarat - though Gujrati is not a language by itself but maybe just a poor dialect of hindi :dontknow:
No one is comparing it with Hollywood or Korean films except on certain technical aspects. Point is - this the BEST that any INDIAN ever made in an INDIAN language... Rajamouli sir - :hail: :hail:
Go watch Bahubali in whatever language you understand and support INDIAN cinema....PLEASE dont go for torrents and kill INDIAN cinema...This movie's success can inspire even the useless Bollywood to make good movies :two_thumbs_up: Worth every rupee, penny, cent, dollar, pound.....:two_thumbs_up: The WAR scene - best ever in India
and so on .... Your short term memory loss problem is well known but hopefully you will practice what you preach rather than promoting the film because it is from your region :rofl: PS FYI major Gujarati (and Marathi, Punjabi, etc.) work in Hindi (Bollywood), a language spoken and understood by the majority of "Indians" .... In case you did not know ----> Manmohan Desai, Sanjeev Kumar, the Bhatts, Dimple Kapadia, Jackie Shorff, Himesh, Paresh Rawal, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Vipul Shah, Anees Bazmee, ....

Salman is probably referring to Bollywood as "us" which is considered as different .... If Rajamouli's father wrote the story for Bajranji Bhaijaan then he worked in Bollywood :facepalm: Below is what you have posted already: and so on .... Your short term memory loss problem is well know but hopefully you will practice what you preach rather than promoting the film because it is from your region :rofl:
You realize there is a difference between Salman Khan and Kalia the crow?

Salman is probably referring to Bollywood as "us" which is considered as different .... If Rajamouli's father wrote the story for Bajranji Bhaijaan then he worked in Bollywood :facepalm: Below is what you have posted already: and so on .... Your short term memory loss problem is well known but hopefully you will practice what you preach rather than promoting the film because it is from your region :rofl: PS FYI major Gujarati (and Marathi, Punjabi, etc.) film makers make film in Hindi (Bollywood), a language spoken and understood by the majority of "Indians"
You should also read what my posts were a reaction against - blind prejudiced views, posting only negative reviews, trying to derail thread by posting hollywood movies, passing comments on a film boasting stunning visuals by seeing it in a cam-ripped torrent. It is not my fault that your Gujarat language film industry is non-existent. I am all for subsidizing little-known language films if it betters Indian film Industry. Whether you like it or not - Bahubali is the biggest grosser ever as on date - For every 2 people who disliked it, 98 people liked it. Now, using your own logic, I feel you are a paid promoter of Bajrangi Bhaijaan and also a seller of Mughal-E-Azam DVDs :P Cuts both ways :two_thumbs_up: