Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

its a slap on the faces of people who calls him nohit sharma' date='that's why they say he is the [b']next big thing after tendulkar he has got the talent ,if he is consistent in future he will be unstopable.:--D
He may be very gifted player without doubt but lets not make statements of that nature calling him "next big" etc. when he is not even settled in the playing XI..... A long long way to go for him to find his spot in the ODI/Test side representing India. Appreciating a talent is one thing but going over the top!!!!!!!!
He may be very gifted player without doubt but lets not make statements of that nature calling him "next big" etc. when he is not even settled in the playing XI..... A long long way to go for him to find his spot in the ODI/Test side representing India. Appreciating a talent is one thing but going over the top!!!!!!!!
i have been a big rohit sharma fan ever since i saw his bat in Australia ; yes he got runs today but he is going kambli way, cant believe we call yuvraj unfit this guy will be next powar; i hope they dont select him for WC or for any series till he does something
Rohit even Being a Non Performer is Quite Fat' date=' Unlike Yuvi who was a Live Wire in the Field when he was young. Just wonder how he will turn up once he becomes a Star.[/quote'] let him become a "decent player first" he wont even get in to bangla team.

The guy is class and I hope we don't mismanage his talent. He deserves a lot of chances and is one of the few Indian players who looks comfortable facing intl class bowling, along with sort pitched stuff. I still remember the T20 cup where he made major contributions against must win games against SA on a very difficult pitch, against Aus in semis and against Pak in the final. And he was also good in the CB Series tourney when we beat Aus in Aus. Plus who can forget his knock in the last T20 cup in windies against Aus when on a fast pitch in Barbados he was the only Indian batsman who looked comfortable against Aussie pacers. Pure class is what Sharma is and I would love to see him back in the team before Valthatys and Pandeys anyday. IMO he should be part of the T20 team as his T20 form has always been good and should be in the team for WI odis as well.

yaaaaay Roocckkstttaaarrrr!!! On a serious note, Yes! This guy is definitely a package!
He's unlucky to be in India IMO. In most other countries the guy would be a regular - much better than Chamaras, Kapugeda, Umar Amins, Shafiqs, Shehzads, Cameron Whites, David Millers, Colin Ingrams, most of WI batsmen, most of kiwi batsmen.
He's unlucky to be in India IMO. In most other countries the guy would be a regular - much better than Chamaras' date=' Kapugeda, Umar Amins, Shafiqs, Shehzads, Cameron Whites, David Millers, Colin Ingrams, most of WI batsmen, most of kiwi batsmen.[/quote'] Bruv, this guy could be the Pakistani captain right now! No long Ting!!

Rohit Sharma is such a ****ing tragedy. The guy has serious batting ability. From a pure skill-set perspective, he's probably the best young prospect we have. He got injured on the day of his test debut and missed the boat. And he wasted the extended run he got in the ODI team - mostly shot selection issues - can't blame anybody but himself for that. But the young man can bat. not just slug, he can bat. Rumors/facts about work ethic, fitness, discipline etc aside, I am a big fan of his batting.