Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Was trying to click all new options in the updated forum and saw something called Groups on top. Since I have a habit of scratching hard when I have an itch, I tried to create a group to see if it works. So now a group called Rohit Sharma fans has been created. I have no clue what a group means in vBulletin :noidea: but what the heck - it must be some new feature and maybe there is a gift for the first person who creates a group :first: Fans of Rohit Sharma - kindly join as members asap. Haterz - stay away :eyebrows:

Can we opt for temporary on/off membership.:phone: I would like a fair weather membership.....only when he is in flow :rockon:and not when he is just practicing his lazy elegant talunt.:whip:
Yesterday, Indian fans and indeed genuine cricket fans from all over the world were made aware of the non-physical dimension of the known and unknown cosmos courtesy Rohit - the flicker of light that escaped the gargantuan all-encompassing black hole representing limitation of human imagination. Still - You have doubts ? :nono: Come and join the group. You will never feel like leaving it :sad:

Nohit Kuruma is not a long term option for us. Just a useless bully in flat pitches and his fans just show us those useless runs (which given  his long rope, nvm), and honestly we need to move on from this Nohit to giving option to others to build our long term team.

Longest rope ever, and is still a :fail:

Edited by fineleg