BEEF controversy

Singh bling

Of course BJP has every right to exploit , misrepresent ,misinform and exaggerate just as the PM did in Bihar in April 2014

I am only blaming the media for reporting it.

Which party does not do that? Every party does it. BJP does it with Hindus, others do with minorities. I still remember Akhilesh Yadav's statement when he said, "ye samajwadi party ki sarkar naujawan musalman bhaiyyon ki sarkar hai." Every party use these tactics. They are just trying to get Hindu votes.

I dont see anything wrong in that poster at all. Isnt it true that Cow is sacred for Hindus. Hindus even worship cow dung on the day of govardhan after Diwali.

Which party does not do that? Every party does it. BJP does it with Hindus, others do with minorities. I still remember Akhilesh Yadav's statement when he said, "ye samajwadi party ki sarkar naujawan musalman bhaiyyon ki sarkar hai." Every party use these tactics. They are just trying to get Hindu votes.

I dont see anything wrong in that poster at all. Isnt it true that Cow is sacred for Hindus. Hindus even worship cow dung on the day of govardhan after Diwali.

That all parties attracted minority votes and campaigned on caste lines was accepted by one and all till now. Nobody thought there would be a Hindu unity vote. That would ring bells of Majoritarianism among liberals. That also explains the rise in intolerance. Everybody thought there wouldn't be a government like BJP's that would favor the majority. So they all accepted it and were silent till now. Now, they are intolerant of such views. BJP/Modi is a victim of intolerance from the liberal media and secular parties' mindset..  

That all parties attracted minority votes and campaigned on caste lines was accepted by one and all till now. Nobody thought there would be a Hindu unity vote. That would ring bells of Majoritarianism among liberals. That also explains the rise in intolerance. Everybody thought there wouldn't be a government like BJP's that would favor the majority. So they all accepted it and were silent till now. Now, they are intolerant of such views. BJP/Modi is a victim of intolerance from the liberal media and secular parties' mindset..  

Vahi to, all parties favoring minorities is okay, one party talked about majority then all hell broke loose. I am not saying I favor this. In fact, i do not want any political leader or party to indulge in public manifestation of religion either Iftaar party or any other event. Keep religion to their homes. 

Vahi to, all parties favoring minorities is okay, one party talked about majority then all hell broke loose. I am not saying I favor this. In fact, i do not want any political leader or party to indulge in public manifestation of religion either Iftaar party or any other event. Keep religion to their homes. 

Exactly... Iftaar parties are fine.. Infact Modi was even criticized for avoiding Iftar parties.. Not attending of hosting Iftar parties is actually 'Intolerance' as per these Sickulars...

Where is BJP favouring majorities ?

Right from Beef , reservation , mocking Dalit deaths they are just favouring Upper caste which is their traditional vote banks .

This isn't Majoritarianism more like saffronism and fear mongering to satisfy RSS agendas and their core voters

Where is BJP favouring majorities ?

Right from Beef , reservation , mocking Dalit deaths they are just favouring Upper caste which is their traditional vote banks .

This isn't Majoritarianism more like saffronism and fear mongering to satisfy RSS agendas and their core voters

Yadav's Gujjars , Jaats etc are hardcore supporters of cows, I really doubt Brahmins and Baniya will form the cow protection armies these backward classes have

Beef row hits supply of oxen in north India’s largest cattle fair

Aditya Dev,TNN | Nov 10, 2015, 02.03 PM IST

BATESHWAR (Bah): The beef controversy and a sudden spurt in vigilantes checking trucks carrying cattle all through western Uttar Pradesh seem to have taken a toll on the famous Bateshwar cattle fair, supposedly the largest in northern India. The officials of zila panchayat, which organizes the fair, said sale of oxen has gone down by four times as compared to the last year. The officials said the entire row had also hit the supplies of other animals for the fair. Since buyers are keeping away from the fair, even horses and camels are not in much demand. 

Suresh Chandra Yadav, additional chief officer, zila panchayat, said, "Last year our earning from the sale of oxen at the fair was around Rs 28 lakh, but this year it has reduced to just Rs 7 lakh. The scare among traders after the beef row is one of the reasons. Cattle sellers say they are facing trouble in bringing their cattle to the fair. Moreover, people have also shown less interest in buying them." 

Yadav said the panchayat earns Rs 200 on sale of each ox in the fare. Last year around 14,000 oxen were sold at the fair, while this figure dropped to just 3,500 this year. Organizers said cattle from across the country, including Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and even southern states like Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, find their way to Bateshwar fair. 

Other animals at the fair, like horses and camels, are also not finding many takers. 

Munendra Pal Singh, director of a local horse riding club, said, "There is a slump of 40% this year in horse trade too. The Bateshwar fair is the largest fair in the country in terms of sale of horses, even bigger than Pushkar. However, there is a visible drop in enquiries being made about horses, let alone sale." 

Singh, whose club presented a colourful show during the inaugural function on Monday, said the administration needs to focus more on the fair's promotion. 

Firozabad horse dealer Kamlesh Yadav, whose two-year-old filly named Roshini is pegged at Rs 21 lakh and remains the star attraction at the fair, also said there was a slump in sales at the fair. 

"I have been coming here for the past 40 years. The market has seen a sea-change in this period. Now people are showing less interest in horses, which are show and hobby animals. However, the demand is particularly low as compared to the supply this year."

And then same people onder why people are not voting for BJP, Livestock are lifeline of rural people you are determined to destroy that business and in return you expect votes