World cup almost over for India

Stuge

Ok guys. Lets worry about Bangla game next. Tigers are hungry to eat the Hunters.

Lets not think too far ahead.

Bangladesh team and captain looked nervous with horrible body language right from the start of Pak game. If they bring the same, they will be gone with the wind.

And India have to win big too, NRR issue is far from resolved.

This is actually a horrible format. 5 teams in a group means that all the teams can't play simultaneously. The teams that play last know exactly what they have to do to qualify i.e win by how many runs or what exact run rate they require. That is a huge undue advantage over the other 3 teams in the group.

Having said that, my hunch is that we will at least reach the finals of this tournament.

This is actually a horrible format. 5 teams in a group means that all the teams can't play simultaneously. The teams that play last know exactly what they have to do to qualify i.e win by how many runs or what exact run rate they require. That is a huge undue advantage over the other 3 teams in the group.

Having said that, my hunch is that we will at least reach the finals of this tournament.

The last time we lost more than one match in an ICC tournament was in 2010. We have already lost 1 in this tourney. :dance:

Is any gambling person thinking that both Pak and BD could win their remaining games and qualify?

Pak as we know has one quality player (Amir) and rest are like lottery 

BD has some good players as well who can do well who can cause upset 

This scenario is improbable but still possible

Is any gambling person thinking that both Pak and BD could win their remaining games and qualify?

Pak as we know has one quality player (Amir) and rest are like lottery 

BD has some good players as well who can do well who can cause upset 

This scenario is improbable but still possible

I was thinking about another improbable scenario of NZ losing the remaining games and India and Pakistan making it through. That is less probable, but can't be disregarded.