World cup almost over for India

Stuge

still cannot rule out India v Austaralia washout or abandoned yet.

Pakistan wins, and then India qualifies.

Australia wins and then Australia qualifieS.

We can't, but chances are slim.

Tomorrow's match will only determine if Pak stay in this tournament till at least Sunday or not. If they win, they will have to wait for Sunday's result, else pack their bags.

Commentators made us believe that he stopped a certain four today. Honestly that made me cringe because it was straight at him.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

That's not correct. The ball was hit hard and Yuvi had to dive to his right to save the boundary.

6R8obY8.jpg

Commentary from Cricinfo:

That's not correct. The ball was hit hard and Yuvi had to dive to his right to save the boundary.

6R8obY8.jpg

Commentary from Cricinfo:

zF0rppw.jpg

This is a different one mate. That was off Tamim on the other side. I missed this one.

This is a different one mate. That was off Tamim on the other side. I missed this one.

I watched this one. The ball was traveling like a rocket and Yuvi had to lunge to his right again. Kohli and Ashwin started clapping. Jadeja and Pandya came up to Yuvi to pat his back for the effort. So two pieces of excellent fielding by Yuvi there.

Ind vs Aus is effectively a KO :glasses:

Both the teams would start out as equals, but Ind's team selection on a potential turning track, planning and captaincy = -5, so effectively Aus 55, Ind 45 

true, a quarterfinal match between India and Australia

I watched this one. The ball was traveling like a rocket and Yuvi had to lunge to his right again. Kohli and Ashwin started clapping. Jadeja and Pandya came up to Yuvi to pat his back for the effort. So two pieces of excellent fielding by Yuvi there.

yeah, it was a quick reaction stop. was decent fielding almost like a ice hockey goalie saving a sharp one

All Asian teams except India knocked out... 

0 or 1 Asian teams qualify to semis in a WC happening in the sub continent... 

Edit : SL is not knocked out, but seem to have an outside chance

SL has their fate in their hands. If they beat Eng and SA, which is quite plausible on Indian pitches, they go through.

Posted the below on another thread, but will post here for quick reference for those who use this thread to see what the scenario is:

G1 (2nd position)

• Eng enters if it beats SL 
  • SL enters if it beats both Eng and SA
  • If Eng, SL and SA somehow end up with equal wins, NRR would decide the 2nd position 

Posted the below on another thread, but will post here for quick reference for those who use this thread to see what the scenario is:

G1 (2nd position)

• Eng enters if it beats SL 
  • SL enters if it beats both Eng and SA
  • If Eng, SL and SA somehow end up with equal wins, NRR would decide the 2nd position 

Even the third scenario is very likely... SL beat Eng, and SA beat SL... then SA go through on NRR