Team india for Zimbawe tour 2016

On 23/05/2016 at 3:21 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

CjIdTfoUUAA3iix.jpg

Why jaydev ...is he better than bran.

They had to select one and I beleive bran is a better option.

Why jayant yadav...he is average...wrong selection

Amit mishra is a much better spinner than chahal- amit is the best spinner we have..he has taken bucket full wickets in past..chahal won't suceed big in odi..in t20..he is hit and wickets are gifted.

Faiz ...wrong selection.

23 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I guess the likely 11 picked by DHONI will be

KL Rahul

Karun Nair

Manish Pandey

Ambati raydu

Kedar Jadhav

Dhoni

Rishi/ Jayant Yadav/Dhwal Kulkarni

yugendra Chahal

Axar Patel

Bran

Bumrah

Dhoni selected exactly my team..dhwal played among rishi n jayant.

6 hours ago, tweaker said:

Dhoni will not change the team for 3rd odi

Dhoni at toss Same team

Dhoni will have to change the team for 3rd ODI at any cost as

INdia has won the series and the third ODI is of great vaue for the 3 players who have not played.

I am hoping that KL Rahul and Raydu can be rested as other batters also need to BAT also.

When will selectors learn that only cricketers with potential to do well in international cricket should be picked for team India ?

Bowlers who lack pace and have average skills will never do well in international cricket.

Batsmen who don't have big hitting ability should not be picked as lower order LOI batsmen.

Batsmen who have acute problems against pace and bounce should not be picked as top order batsmen till the time they rectify it.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

When will selectors learn that only cricketers with potential to do well in international cricket should be picked for team India ?

Bowlers who lack pace and have average skills will never do well in international cricket.

Batsmen who don't have big hitting ability should not be picked as lower order LOI batsmen.

Batsmen who have acute problems against pace and bounce should not be picked as top order batsmen till the time they rectify it.

Its high time we need a revamp in selection commitee and whole think tank. Selectors job is to give opp to right talent, if its about rewarding domestic performers anyone can be selector they just have to check stats. 

Another huge reason i feel is due the confusion of personal in team mngmt. there is no fixed coaching staff n infact Odi captaincy is under a confusion now as many ppl want virat to take over now.  They all seems to working in diff direction. Virat, Sandeep patil n dhoni all have particular liking of player and they all are poles apart. 

E.g during Aussie tour it was clear dhoni understood tht rishi was not meant for int standards n made statements like there is no all rounder . He further liked hardik pandya a lot n had high words for him all time. Guess wat pandya is dropped and rishi is here means there no proper communication among selectors. 

Its high time a new selection commmitee is headed by players recently retired - someone like laxman or someone n Coaching staff is announced asap and Odi captaincy status shud be cleared

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Lannister said:

On what basis, selectors chose these names for T20 matches? Some of those players didn't even play for their IPL franchises, and some were downright pathetic with their performance, yet here they are enjoying the free ride. BCCI has become a circus company run by full of clowns.

Sad part is ull see same team for same format send to such tour n even a tour

This is not the 1st time , in past also they have send same teams n we have even end up seeing test players playing odi in A tour games.

Another one of my concern is if captain n team mngmt doesnt want to play an off spinner why are they even taken. I rem Parvez rasool didnt get a game when kohli was captain n jayant is yet to get a game. Why not send kuldeep yadav, bowlers like him are need of the hour. Look at Sa despite shamsi having a poor ipl they immediately selected him understanding modern game. 

I never a day wud come when Sa, NZ, Eng spin bowling attack looked far more superior than of Ind, pak , SL

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sad part is ull see same team for same format send to such tour n even a tour

This is not the 1st time , in past also they have send same teams n we have even end up seeing test players playing odi in A tour games.

Another one of my concern is if captain n team mngmt doesnt want to play an off spinner why are they even taken. I rem Parvez rasool didnt get a game when kohli was captain n jayant is yet to get a game. Why not send kuldeep yadav, bowlers like him are need of the hour. Look at Sa despite shamsi having a poor ipl they immediately selected him understanding modern game. 

I never a day wud come when Sa, NZ, Eng spin bowling attack looked far more superior than of Ind, pak , SL

I agree with you, only deserving players should make in to a squad. All players should be rotated and get an opportunity atleast once. The captain should make sure the bowlers are getting enough rest time in between, but here we have Dhoni working them to the bone. No wonder we have a pathetic bowling record.