Hurts to say this but congrats RCB- IPL champs

maniac

8 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Hard to cheer against Virat, no matter what part of the country you are from.  Gujratis, Hyderabadis and Kolkattans included.

Why would a Gujarati, a Hyderabadi or a Kolkattan (the other 3 teams) won't cheer for his / her own side? 

1 hour ago, rett said:

Why would a Gujarati, a Hyderabadi or a Kolkattan (the other 3 teams) won't cheer for his / her own side? 

Did you watch the game against Dare Devils. It was supposed to be home ground for Delhi. But BCCI sold the tickets to RCB fans only.

1 hour ago, rett said:

He said it's tough to not support virat which doesn't mean you cannot support KKR SRH or GL

Edited by sourab10forever

3 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

He said it's tough to not support virat which doesn't mean you cannot support KKR SRH or GL

if he is playing vs my team(s), I would want him to get out soon :dontknow: .... vs other teams it is ok if he gets going 

53 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

If RCB play against MI of 2013, I would wish Sachin gets a hundred but RCB wins :dontknow:

Ok! .... For me, it is team first so anyone from the opposition likely to impact its performance should ideally not do well (unless some special occasion) :lol: .... However if the player(s) does well, I can appreciate the performance :thumbsup: 

Edited by rett