I have submitted my CV for head coach's post: Ravi Shastri

On 6/7/2016 at 4:49 PM, Jersey #10 said:

The next coach will either make or break Indian cricket's next decade. We're going to potentially see several changes in the team in both LOI and Tests.

It has got to be Dravid. I mean come on... how does the management not realize this? This guy is probably the best option in the world - much less India.

Dravid will surely be the best choice, but has he even applied? All reports talk about are Shastri and Patil.. No mention of Dravid anywhere

2 hours ago, MK55 said:

I hope they opt for a separate bowling coach, preferably someone with recent international experience and who understands fast bowling.
I'm afraid we'll have Shastri as the head coach and some local guy as the bowling coach.

Cant see any Indian coach wanting a foreign bowling coach.They will just look for yes man who are most likely their old buddies and wont challenge their authority.

Edited by BeautifulGame
9 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Also, does Shastri's entry mean curtains for Dhoni as captain? Shastri has been backing Kohli as captain for all 3 formats for a while now... And Kohli has a be backing Shastri as coach.

Cant see any change happening until the Champions trophy.If any change would probably have been done  after T20 world cup.

We play very few ODIs btw now and the CT next year so that will mainly save Dhoni till then .