Sultan mints money at box office. How much did you like the film?

sourab10forever

8 hours ago, Number said:

Watched it. Excellent movie. Bhaijaan rocks.

He actually acted may be for the first time. 

Though Bajrangi is still better. 

might be a good entertainer but not a great movie by any means. Good only by Bhai standards.

Bang average movie,First half was decent,second half was sluggish and ott.anushka perfectly fitted her role,Divine arrogance!! 

Bhai minting millions with average scripts

What do you think of sultan ?

Exactly my thoughts.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

What's your plan for kabali...Whole Chennai seems to be crazyly exited about this.

Here in Karnataka even theaters famous for kannada movies are all booked for kabali.  

I m not a movie buff ..i goto theater only if the reviews are good

I will watch after 5 or 6days, almost all the shows are booked for next 5 days

5 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

What's your plan for kabali...Whole Chennai seems to be crazyly exited about this.

Here in Karnataka even theaters famous for kannada movies are all booked for kabali.  

Didn't Karnataka govt. ban Telugu and Tamil films as they were eating into the Kannada film industry profits?

Just now, maniac said:

Didn't Karnataka govt. ban Telugu and Tamil films as they were eating into the Kannada film industry profits?

they haven't banned the movies...they have banned only the language dubbing of these movies into Kannada. And it wasn't the govt,it was the film industry people..they don't allow any dubbed movie to be screened.

14 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

they haven't banned the movies...they have banned only the language dubbing of these movies into Kannada. And it wasn't the govt,it was the film industry people..they don't allow any dubbed movie to be screened.

really doesnt matter .. kannadigas know all possible languages :giggle:

Edited by velu