Jermaine Blackwood and Roston Chase-Are the future of WI middle order

maniac

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

I was expecting this.  

I'm enjoying Jermaine edging and slapping merrily while taking Windies to a test win.  

Still a crap test batsman, but I'm rooting for him.

For the record this is the 2nd time he is doing this

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

btw @maniac don't know if you have realized it, but you definitely have a "type" when it comes to getting infatuated with batsmen.

You might have said that mockingly but you have a point there. There is a method to my madness.  There are 2 things I look for in a batsman

Ability to play late or players who look like they have more time when they play their shots.

Grit and ability under pressure.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

ou might have said that mockingly

Not everything I say to you is said "mockingly".  Think of it more as brotherly advice.

You get infatuated with guys who like to smack the ball, and have a bit of early success with that approach, that's all there is to it.  The anti-Gavaskars, if you will.  

Edited by sandeep
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not everything I say to you is said "mockingly".  Think of it more as brotherly advice.

You get infatuated with guys who like to smack the ball, and have a bit of early success with that approach, that's all there is to it.  The anti-Gavaskars, if you will.  

Ok Thank you , but how can one not be impressed with a young guy playing against a good attack, showing great temperament and playing fearless cricket and looks to have adequate technique. That doesn’t seem that bizarre to me, does it?

Having said that I look at the situation in which the knock was played, not every tulla who hits a 40(20) gets a thread. Dube has a T20 50 already but my opinion on him is pretty well known.