Pak VS India in terms of pace bowling

gakgupta

17 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Well it was as bad as you losing to bangla in wc 2007.

And Seems like you are too ashamed of talking about your "God" and ATGs Dravid, Sehwag and laxman.

Hahah i dont blame you tbh it was really bad.

So you are in business of deciding who's my god now??  Talk about loosing it ....:giggle:

Bangla won in an ODI again remember ,not test and even then you out did us by loosing to Irish,who didn't even have a Home fc season then ,no one looses to Zimboks in TESTS but your great janooni khiladis.:phehe:

1 hour ago, Imtiaz said:

Every team goes through lean patch and we have passed it though we were always a top test side even  in our poor years ,been no1 too not so long ago.its just the loi where we lagged behind due to our outdated approach.

You have not turned the corner. You did peak and that is great. Just compare our performance vs yours against WI. You will see the picture. The kind of game you had against India, you will not have that day in day out. You hit a peak while we bottomed.

10 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Keep scratching that one fluke but if we talk about crumbling against minnows then there is no match of india in it.From your arguments it seem like you are in early teens but incase you are litle older do you know about the zimboks defeating you in 99.

dude test matches.....comon now you are just loosing it bringing gods and my age into it.

If you don't know this isn't first time Zimboks have bashed you in a test,

here is another example of great jazbaati khel,right after Zimbabwe were inducted as a test side.Loss by an innings..:giggle:

Scorecard 

Aur kuch bolenge aap jenaab...Jammu me aayein kabhi chai peeyenge..:bow:

32 minutes ago, Khota said:

You have not turned the corner. You did peak and that is great. Just compare our performance vs yours against WI. You will see the picture. The kind of game you had against India, you will not have that day in day out. You hit a peak while we bottomed.

Yeahnah . India were smashed . 

A 180 run thrashing in a world tournament final is as convincing as it gets . India were just not in the same league . 

The minute pakistan smashed a team like england in the semifinal who are actually superior to India it was obvious that this young team is special so it wasnt a surprise that a team that lost to srilanka was trounced by a solid young pakistan side that is improving by the day

. Pakistan bowled out india in 30 overs . Despite dropping the best Indian batsman and bowling part timers like fakhar zaman .It was a mismatch

26 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Hahah there is a reason why i reminded you your age, Zimbabwe was decent test side during 90s they had cream of fine test players but Alas you werent even born then.same Zimbabwe has test series victory against india in 98 and they defeated your team of  ATGs of Cricket again  just three years in 2001.

Beta baron sy behes nh krty or ap dawat den sirf jammu nh srinagar b ayengy...

You call a single test,a test series??? alright ...zimbabwe has won two test series against you by that logic.

And one of them by an innings.

and no India did not loose a series against zimbabwe in 2001 ,i guess your memory is a little rusty.India won that and the series in 2000 as well.

badein hon ya chote galti maan leni chaiye ...jab ho jaaye to :phehe:

Edited by RAZPOR
10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I will predict our win next time as I did in the final and got it right.

Indians don't know this but I can see the future. I got four eyes for a reason.

Make a prediction now ,will fakhar zaman hit a 200 with 32 top edges?? Cause i ll pay good money to see that.:phehe:

Edited by RAZPOR
2 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

My bad! with which litle kid im arguing.

Read carefully dont mix things i said zimboks beat you 1-0 in  98 and in 2001 they beat you in test match again with scoreline as 1-1.

Atleast we didn't loose by an innings against the legends.

Ab bache to bachpana karenge hi... hai ki nai dada ji:giggle:

3 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Defeat is defeat beta and the fact that zimboks thumped your "ATGs" is enough to make you lose your sense.

Now chill kiddo come up with something else

Exactly defeat is a defeat ,had you accepted yours in the first place you could be bunking right now,its late for you.I can understand the hurry.

Also,I wasn't aware the 95 pakistan team had no atgs:giggle:

Edited by RAZPOR
1 hour ago, the don said:

Yeahnah . India were smashed . 

A 180 run thrashing in a world tournament final is as convincing as it gets . India were just not in the same league . 

The minute pakistan smashed a team like england in the semifinal who are actually superior to India it was obvious that this young team is special so it wasnt a surprise that a team that lost to srilanka was trounced by a solid young pakistan side that is improving by the day

. Pakistan bowled out india in 30 overs . Despite dropping the best Indian batsman and bowling part timers like fakhar zaman .It was a mismatch

This special team did lose to India few games back. That beating was special too. You won good for you but there is nothing special.

1 hour ago, Imtiaz said:

I cant predict the result of next indopak match because im never too sure about a game of cricket because neither yours nor our team is invincible which we saw on 18th.and other thing i never claimed our team has changed overnight but im sure we have finally turned the tide and we have stepped into right direction

never said India is invincible. We complained about this team from day one. few changes and we could beat you like a step child. You made adjustments and credit to you. We had infighting and dumb sheet kaptaan at the top which killed us.

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

This special team did lose to India few games back. That beating was special too. You won good for you but there is nothing special.

Yes a very special game that stopped pakistan from wining the CT .

Obviously a bigger acheivement than a 180 run thrashing in the final .

2 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Fair point.I always believed indian line up has some major loopholes and they are yet to tested fully but majority of indian fans were not ready to back down and hype their team to moon.

Not on this forum. Quiet a few of us were very crictical of inclusion of Yuvraj, Rohit, Dhoni and Ashwin. I thought India should win too but to the credit of Pakistan they came with their A game and were the deserving champions. Rest is all beeching going on.

1 hour ago, the don said:

Yes a very special game that stopped pakistan from wining the CT .

Obviously a bigger acheivement than a 180 run thrashing in the final .

No one said that. You won that is great but you do not walk on water as your entire nation is shouting from the rooftop. We dont have to be special to beat you but you have to be special to do it. 

1 hour ago, Imtiaz said:

I think the issue with your team is that over the past few years you have been winning due to individual brilliances of kohli mostly or one or another guy in some other matches rather than whole team contributing which Put your team in false sense of Security and made them relax.

true. We have done well despite some individuals. At top level that cannot work and Pakistan exposed some frauds on our team.

10 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Where is this thread even going ? Stay on topic

Pak may just have an edge here but we improved a lot 

60 40 i ll give 

is this edge entirely based on the last game. For they are still a mediocre team, just got jihad josh and did well in a single final and caught the Indian team sleep walking. Wont happen again, and Ashwin wont bowl his pies on them again..