Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

4 hours ago, Finer said:

That would imply Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan would be under the occupation of India. But that is not the case, is it? Although thank to Pakistan army, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan are living in peace. Beautiful and peace. #Greenery and happiness everywhere :--D

It is under occupation of Pakistan. India is the legal sovereign, it isn't occupying Kashmir. Does ANY Pakistani get the very basics of law ? Saying India occupies Kashmir, is like saying Canada occupies Toronto, USA occupies Texas, Italy occupies Sicily... Pakistan has no legal claims on Kashmir but is present in 1/3rd of Kashmir. Ergo, Pakistan is the occupier of Kashmir. 

Thanks to Pak army atrocities, Azad Kashmiris are complaining about rigged elections and no foreign media is allowed there. Atleast their Indian brethren know what democracy is and are free to participate in their own state's runnings.

2 hours ago, Finer said:

I cannot edit your post, but i can correct your post, so you are welcome.

Azad Kashmir is truly beautiful, safe and peace is thank to Pakistan army for eradicating Indian-funded terrorism big time.

By the way, you guys are welcome. :--D

We will be there very soon fully reclaiming the land to the country that originally owns it. And I am sure you won't like the result.

And then you are also welcome (without guns and bombs of course). I know you guys have free access to these dangerous stuff in every mohalla of Pakistan.

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Said the only Indians ever. Literally the only Indians who have this mindset while creepily obsessed with Pakistan all over the places. In the meantime, it is Indian, in-charge of Indian NSA, confess sponsoring terrorism all over Pakistan and Afghanistan. So that is the reality the world knows, but not the fantasy Indian medias feed. And already Modi has become joke of the heights given the rejection pattern from USA, China, Russia, Turkey, Arab nations,...etc. Indeed, how sad time for India especially it sucks for Modi to be in that position which is becoming loser all over the world. Just now, Modi made huge claims against Pakistan, and let's see what Genocidal chaiwala has what it takes to deliver. :--D

Look who is talking, go to mirror and u will see a potential terrorist

it sucks to be u, everywhere u go u will be viewed with suspicion 

sad life, not ur fault but just an image of typical pakistani

1 minute ago, chewy said:

Look who is talking, go to mirror and u will see a potential terrorist

it sucks to be u, everywhere u go u will be viewed with suspicion 

sad life, not ur fault but just an image of typical pakistani

Here in the US, I just rejected a Uber ride with a Pakistani. Looked extremely suspicious and I was genuinely scared. 

2 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Here in the US, I just rejected a Uber ride with a Pakistani. Looked extremely suspicious and I was genuinely scared. 

Good job,

every Indian (domestic and abroad) where possible should avoid anything Pakistani origin

You aka Ajit Doval funds terrorists. I aka General Raheel eradicates terrorism.

IN reality, your Ajit Doval is confirmed terrorists supporters as he openly confessed sponsoring terrorism which claimed the lives of more than 50,000 including children, women, older and all the defenseless people.

Whereas for the world; they openly acknowledged the contribution of Pakistan army for eradicating Indian-funded terrorism massively. Hence Pakistan is on the task force to fight against terrorism whereas Modi is getting frustration for his sponsored terrorism has been eradicated big time. :--D

I am human being first. Where i live, i will always be deemed as human being who values life, promote equality, love, peace, unity.

Although you could argue that only in India where Indian Muslims are deemed as sub-human given the minority intolerance under the guise of beef laws targeting Indian Muslims only while continue to remain the largest beef meat exporter under the ruling of Modi.

Please justify your statement with official quotes where nations or un has said Pak is fighting India sponsored terror.Mods please look in to this guys posts says some out of world things with out proof.

1 hour ago, Adi_91 said:

True. Can't just expect our Government to ban. Charity begins at home and the change is with us. 

Be careful when being in other countries. They have strong anti-discrimination laws which can be used by your employers, etc. 

1 hour ago, Finer said:

So no more beef exporter given it is against your religion. India is the largest beef meat exporter. So ban the beef meat exporter as your definition of your charity begins at home? :--D

Beef is not against Hinduism. It is against a certain kind of North Indian version of Hinduism

1 hour ago, Finer said:

You aka Ajit Doval funds terrorists. I aka General Raheel eradicates terrorism.

IN reality, your Ajit Doval is confirmed terrorists supporters as he openly confessed sponsoring terrorism which claimed the lives of more than 50,000 including children, women, older and all the defenseless people.

Whereas for the world; they openly acknowledged the contribution of Pakistan army for eradicating Indian-funded terrorism massively. Hence Pakistan is on the task force to fight against terrorism whereas Modi is getting frustration for his sponsored terrorism has been eradicated big time. :--D

I am human being first. Where i live, i will always be deemed as human being who values life, promote equality, love, peace, unity.

Although you could argue that only in India where Indian Muslims are deemed as sub-human given the minority intolerance under the guise of beef laws targeting Indian Muslims only while continue to remain the largest beef meat exporter under the ruling of Modi.

This current narrative of a typical pakistani...kashmir, beef, Indian muslims, Modi

All have common theme, a sadistic orgy to link everything to religion, which then ends up in terrorism...killing/genocides/slaughter/mass suicides in Pakistan and abroad.

Indian muslims rightly maybe facing some issues...but they are 100% happy they are not "Pakistani".

that's why hindus from Pakistan (even Bangla) seek refuge in India, but never ever an Indian muslim seeking refuge in Pakistan

This is expected of Sanghis- Kashmir is an integral part of India blah blah blah, but when it comes to their concerns shoot them, kill them, blind them over throwing stones. When similar stuff happens in HR, KA, GJ then give them full freedom to arson, murder, and rape! Where were the pellet guns when HR was burnt down in a week and women raped and thrown away on the roads? Company Garden?

7 hours ago, New guy said:

Be careful when being in other countries. They have strong anti-discrimination laws which can be used by your employers, etc. 

Beef is not against Hinduism. It is against a certain kind of North Indian version of Hinduism

No bro, I have seen Americans here say that they are scared of people of a particular community and they reject them for work, etc. I am well within my rights to reject something if I fear for my security.

15 hours ago, Finer said:

So done with fantasy? Great. Let's get back to real world, shall we?

IOK stands for Indian Occupied Kashmir. Azad Kashmir stands for independence Kashmir or A Free Kashmir thank to the courtesy of Pakistan.

Legally, IOK is known for oppression, genocide, intolerance, rape, killing, and you name it. And that is because of the courtesy of Indian armies which they have nothing better to do except lock horn with defenseless native million Kashmiris instead of taking on military nation, Pakistan. Again, Modi is all bravado talk so it is understandable why.

Pakistan inputs on IOK has been well-received with the support from all over the world except India. Everyone are up for the freedom of IOK. Sooner or later, IOK is going to be reality like Azad Kashmir. Not to mention, India is already known for rape capitalism of the world, genocide, oppression, minority intolerance under beef laws, sickular democracy [communalism aka anti-secular].

Although it is funny coming from you talking about democracy while you guys actually prefer sickular democracy aka communalism aka anti-secular. In fact, you guys boast about that. Whereas in Pakistan, it is true democracy that is at work while function in according to the spirit of secular democracy instead of sicukar democracy aka communalism aka anti-secular. :--D

What fantasy ? What I said is basic international law. No wonder Pakistan is such a big fail of a country, it doesnt get basic legalism.

This whole 'IOK/Azad Kashmir' is Pakistan's fiction. The UN calls it PoK as in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. 

Go check the UN minutes. You know why ? Because WE ARE THE LEGAL SOVEREIGN OF KASHMIR AND YOU ARE THE INVADERS OF KASHMIR.

Again, basic international law 101.

As per locking horns with a military power- we've beaten you soundly in 3 wars, we beat your proxy war in Kargil as well. Atleast our side of Kashmir is open where you GET to hear about rapes and crimes, unlike your side of Kashmir which has rigged elections (words of PoK kashmiris, not Indians in BBC) and no news reporting about the Pashtunization of Kashmir. 

Unlike most here, I have visited your country. So you can tell your lies somewhere else, i know what 'Azadi' in Kashmir means- it means even less rights than Indian Kashmir has. 

If you think Paksitani democracy is even a democracy, never mind comparable to a nation with 70 years of uninterrupted democracy, it goes further to prove what a la-la land Pakistanis reside in. The world recognizes Indian democracy as stable and matured,while they keep talking about 'the ongoing process of democracy in Pakistan'. Why ? Because your country doesnt have democracy.

When foreign dignitaries come and visit India, they deal with our democratically elected politicians. When John Kerry was in Pakistan, he spoke to Nawaz Sharif and Gen. Raheel Sharif. Why ? Because your democracy is 'for show' and its Raheel Jackass that runs the show.

15 hours ago, Finer said:

Pakistan eliminates terrorism and Indian funds terrorism. Isn't that what your Ajit Doval as in-charge of Indian NSA say?

He openly confess sponsoring terrorism all over Pakistan and Afghanistan. And Pakistan eradicated Indian-funded terrorism massively which put Pakistan alongside with USA on the task force against terrorism while USA rejected Indian narratives on Pakistan after the video confession from Ajit Doval and some indian officials openly threatening to sponsor terrorism. India has lost the face big time given how Modi came back home empty-rejected with slap on his face big time. Not only that, when Pakistan eradicated terrorism, we saw the foul mood Modi was in while soothing his broken heart with cow urine. :--D

If Pakistan eliminates terrorism, why is it allowing LeT and JeI bases in Pakistan, given that they are declared terrorist organizations ? 
Pakistan pretends to eliminate terrorism and TRIES to eliminate terrorism that it cant control. Otherwise it is the largest sponsor of terrorism in the world, even the US acknowledges this.

9 hours ago, The Outsider said:

Brilliant! Though expected from Sanghis- cut off water supply. Forget about the point that starving a civilian population of water is declaration of war, excess water apni Syntex ki tanki mein store karoge?

I am nowhere close to being a Sanghi and I think cutting off their water is going to happen- the moment China dams the Brahmaputra, which they are already working on, we will use that as a cause to dry off Pakistan. And yes, it is declaration of war. But it is a war fought on our terms, not theirs.