500 & 1000 rs notes stopped from tonight

tweaker

:rofl:  Seriously :facepalm:What kind of logic is that. Reminds me of some verse from a holy book. I will let you to figure it out but let me put it like this

Only true Sachin fans and cricket gurus are the ones who live in Sachins Mohalla.

Bhai cable par sab aataa hai. Skype chalata hai. Phone chalataa hai. Frinds roj aatee jaate hai. Mere kaafee frnds notebandee ke baad chakkar maar chuke. Kyunki oonake paas maal hai. Mai bhi jaaongaa notebandee ke baad.

What a surprise :rofl:

Yeah what logic that people who experience it know better than someone reading through Google .

Evana maari alellam vechu velangirum :cantstop:

59 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

What a surprise :rofl:

Yeah what logic that people who experience it know better than someone reading through Google .

Evana maari alellam vechu velangirum :cantstop:

Ok Ok. You fall into that touchy Tamil category.:p::facepalm:Still on experience logic.

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, mishra said:

^ I do not need to visit on moon to know about moon. There are various credible sources available and some at my diisposal.

Not just TN, Same is true for Kashmir where fight has become terrorist vs Security forces instead of stone pelters vs Police.

Mamata di ran out of funds hence supporter for her anti demonitisation rally.

Kejri Sir had no money to pay people to Support "notebandi vaapas lo within 3 days" since the anouncement. Its allmost 30 days now.

Bhujbal has become fit and healthy will have to go to jail

ex- PMO which survived coalgate allmost on the line CBI enquiry.

Just One politician used to gather atleast a lakh crowd for each of his protest. Now all I see is group of them doing "path yatra", not even "rath yatra" to presidents place for last 30 days, every day, and photo op in front of Gandhiji statue. So no more Ram leelaa maidans. :laugh1: I cant say how much I am loving it.

In UP my home state, Elections are just 2 months but no rallies, No gun weilding. No open daylight shooting. Nothing so far

Lot has changed in just 30 days

It is because all criminals have bumper employment oppurtunity of converting black money. Best business at present in India , why will anyone shoot or weild gun when you can make lakhs

http://aajtak.intoday.in/crime/story/baba-baba-black-money-sting-operation-by-aaj-tak-on-currency-ban-1-901395.html

Just look at above sting , Baba's in Hardwar are busy converting black into white .No criminal  will leave this oppurtunity

You are giving unneccesssary credit to demonitisation. At present situation in India is like emergency don't  give credit of any good to demonitisation. Even heard that during emergency Sarkari babu's became efficent but the fact is you cannot impose emergency all the time

Seriously and people were expecting that all those who deposited even slightly above 2.5 lakhs will IT notice.The way IRS deparment has manpower shortage I really doubt anybody that anybody that has deposited upto 10 lakh will get IT notice

^ i know. I know people who went all the way back to India with family. They all are the ones who came here as students. I.e loaded woth money. If not from metro city, Some claim, you can ask at railway stations and auto/taxi drivers will take you to their houses.

For aome, they didnt even needed to go. It was all sorted. That too within first few weeks.

All of sudden  this cash dry down from market means Black economy is back in business. Only silver lining is Modi is if someone wants to take action, There is enough evidence. 

Edited by Singh bling

Edited by Singh bling

Putin: Russia Will Never Become A New World Order Cashless Society

http://yournewswire.com/putin-russia-will-never-become-a-new-world-order-cashless-society/

Populations relying on a fully digital cashless grid will be incredibly vulnerable in times of crisis, according to the report written by the Office of the President (OP). A terrorist or military attack, or even a storm or power outage, would mean the end of a functional economy. Payments would stop, the economy would grind to a halt, and life as we know it would end. A new, desperate climate would take hold, with entire populations left vulnerable and helpless, completely under the control of their government and the shadowy elites pulling the strings.

And look at our joker Govt that is trying to impose cashless economy experiment on its people

The government on Thursday informed the Supreme Court that Indian banks have received Rs 13 lakh crore old notes in cash deposits after the demonetisation announcement on November 8.

An estimated amount of Rs 14.18 lakh crore was pulled out of the economy when PM Modi decided to withdraw Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes last month.

It would appear as though close to or a little over 91% of old currency has made its way back to the banking system.

Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das on Thursday said the currency printing presses had stepped up the printing of Rs 500 notes to ease the liquidity pressure after the government's decision to make old Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes illegal. He said with more new Rs 500 notes coming into the system, Rs 2,000 notes' circulation would also increase. 

25 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Several shopkeepers in my neighborhood market in South Delhi are accepting 500s and 1000s (without commission) as an incentive to shop at their store. 

As I said earlier I was trying to sell my house before demonitisation and me and my brother were looking for a new house .After demonitisation I received few calls saying that I should accept old notes and Where I an trying to buy new one they will too accept old notes . I rejected that.This week I enquired about properties  which saw and asked broker what is the price , to my surprise they said all builder floor of that type were sold. I said how is that possible he said they accepted old notes . I asked what about new supply , he said it is stopped , builders are not accepting full cheque , they are saying take as much time but give us cash , if full cheque then pay 10-20% extra as they have to pay tax.

So all those corrupt builders that sell builder floors accepted old notes without hesistation while people like us who have just 1 house are suffering.And still some day dreamers think that demonitisation hurt only corrupt

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

hmm do all the notes need to be printed out? I am trying to understand. Say I got Rs 1lakh in cash. I deposit 80,000 and keep 20,000 for my upkeep.?

No, Problem is Rs 2000 is of no use unless you are a money hoarder. Only use of Rs 2000 is to nab Haval people. Rest of the notes to be printed should be mostly Rs 500 notes.

You logic isnt valid if you declare 600 crore sale from one shop, as 600 crore actually belongs to several people (builders/mafia/politicians) and ideally they want all their 600 crore back government want to catch them all before 30th dec.