The Beast is back, India now has the fastest bowler in the world ever

MCcricket

48 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Oh how i would love to be proven wrong, But there is no way he can bowl that fast, even an over. If he was capable of that, even if he was spraying it, someone from the myriad clubs or the state associations would have picked him up and he would have gotten a career to show, instead of a fling with Rhea Pillai lol.

Well thats what i said,that 100MPH is possible but if this guy was in that range someone would have picked him up.

7 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Well thats what i said,that 100MPH is possible but if this guy was in that range someone would have picked him up.

He was picked by RR in 2009 when it was played in SA but he injured his shoulder during practice. For that, he had to go through the surgery but he refused and went away from cricket and disappeared for a few years.

Edited by rkt.india
He was picked by RR in 2009 when it was played in SA but he injured his shoulder during practice. For that, he had to go through the surgery but he refused and went away from cricket and disappeared.

Haai?Where is that surgery story?

And if he refused surgery i doubt that in absence of proper treatment that shoulder even healed.

And this article is from April.TNPL and KPL was after that.No one picked him.

You really think that a 150k bowlernif he turns up for a trial will go unselected even in a Ranji Team?

4 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Haai?Where is that surgery story?

And if he refused surgery i doubt that in absence of proper treatment that shoulder even healed.

And this article is from April.TNPL and KPL was after that.No one picked him.

You really think that a 150k bowlernif he turns up for a trial will go unselected even in a Ranji Team?

Did he even turn up for trial? That's the question. Regarding surgery thing, I got it straight from his Past coach. He had torn ligament of the shoulder. He might have had a surgery later. He didn't go through it immediately in 2009. He was also sent to Australia for testing of his bowling action by RR where he bowled to Shane Watson in the nets.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

If he didnt turn up for trials then what cricket he is talking about?

And his past coach has made some very tall claims with no substance.

Coach can't play. Its him who will have to play. He had developed a fear of failure but that injury played a huge part in his disappearance. He was on Aaj tak as well during 2009 IPL. even his past coach didn't know where he was after that and couldn't contact him. he owed money to his coach.

Coach can't play. Its him who will have to play. He had developed a fear of failure but that injury played a huge part in his disappearance. He was on Aaj tak as well during 2009 IPL. even his past coach didn't know where he was after that and couldn't contact him. he owed money to his coach.

We have no evidence of what his coach claimed.

More likely the coach created a story hyped him and then played the injury card to make him disappear.

5 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

We have no evidence of what his coach claimed.

More likely the coach created a story hyped him and then played the injury card to make him disappear.

You won't get selected for IPL champion team like RR for nothing. You had likes of Shane Watson there who had faced him when he went to Australia, sent by RR to check the legality of his bowling action. And I have no reason to not believe a reputed person like his past coach who has worked with likes of Steyn and Akhtar.

Edited by rkt.india