Tennis :2017 season

tweaker

Shapovlov has been brilliant in this tournament. He played well even today but lost to anther next gen great Zverev. 

Its Federer-Zverev now tomorrow, should be a brilliant game.

Sad about Bhambri not playing Cincinati this week. He had easilyed made it to the draw but backed out for some reason, must be some injury concern. 

22 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Good video. tipsarevic is surprisingly knowledgable- i suppose from having played more Davis cup and challengers.

Yeah dude Tipsarevic had a killer game before injury whom I loved watching play. He even qualified for world tour finals few years back.

He has comeback now so great to see him play the game again.

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah dude Tipsarevic had a killer game before injury whom I loved watching play. He even qualified for world tour finals few years back.

He has comeback now so great to see him play the game again.

the moment tipsarevic said 'leander Paes', i knew this guy knows his tennis players. IIRC, Agassi faced Leander in 96 Olympics..and said while Leander never learnt to hit a proper ground-stroke, he is a master volleyer and by far the best player ever in executing the drop volley. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

the moment tipsarevic said 'leander Paes', i knew this guy knows his tennis players. IIRC, Agassi faced Leander in 96 Olympics..and said while Leander never learnt to hit a proper ground-stroke, he is a master volleyer and by far the best player ever in executing the drop volley. 

Yep, Leander had, in fact still has quickest hand on net. Really fast hands. That is why he kept winning lot of doubles because of being quick at net to close out the point. 

This is the best I have Rafa playing on HCs since his fantastic 2013 run. Will he finally get a YEC this year, the only big title that has eluded him for so long. I see him holding on to no 1 for at least another 50 weeks which will take his reign to nearly 200 weeks. The race for GOAT is getting very tight. If Rafa ends up even 1 short of Fed in the majors count, his other stats will propel him to no 1 in the GOAT race, even a rabid Fedtard like me will find it hard to argue with the Nadal fans then:(( .

Wow Fabio Fognini has a massive fine and ban coming his way after his US Open uspension when he was guilty of misogyny after being in a crazy reaction to umpire’s call. He was already auspended from the US Open laat month after his reaction, and today ATP announsed that henwill be suspended for two more slams, and also 94k fine on top of it.

14 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Wow Fabio Fognini has a massive fine and ban coming his way after his US Open uspension when he was guilty of misogyny after being in a crazy reaction to umpire’s call. He was already auspended from the US Open laat month after his reaction, and today ATP announsed that henwill be suspended for two more slams, and also 94k fine on top of it.

A totally justified suspension methinks. There is no place for misogyny in any sport, Fognini's antics make me laugh but this was overstepping the line. As much as I like Kyrgios, he too deserved an extended ban after what he said about Stan's GF Donna Vekic 2 years ago. 

31 minutes ago, Gollum said:

A totally justified suspension methinks. There is no place for misogyny in any sport, Fognini's antics make me laugh but this was overstepping the line. As much as I like Kyrgios, he too deserved an extended ban after what he said about Stan's GF Donna Vekic 2 years ago. 

Yep, perfectly fine, but I think 2 slam bans is a lot. May be just ban him from representing in US Open and few atp 100 tournaments.