Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I had made a thread about him 2 years with an article which said he is 6'2". You can search for that thread.

Regardless of where ever you found out, 2 inches ain't big deal and most websites and article and google will have different heights for most players. Not the most accurate place to find exact height. You can only go by nearabouts. 

4 minutes ago, Mosher said:

These selectors prefer "experienced" players. Won't be surprised if Irfan makes a comeback too.

I don't mind experienced players when used in limit. I don't want a brand new team like sent to places like Zimbabwe where there are hardly any seniors. Just want to make sure that there is balance and that new bowlers or bats are the majority.

Just an example -  if Pujara goes out of form and is dropped tomorrow, but has a purple patch in ranji next season, I will pick him even after 18 months hiatus still even though he could be turning 32-33, since the guy is a run machine in test.  

Can't say the same about pllayer like Pathan and pick him. 

17 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Regardless of where ever you found out, 2 inches ain't big deal and most websites and article and google will have different heights for most players. Not the most accurate place to find exact height. You can only go by nearabouts. 

Yes can't be sure until see him live.

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

All these articles have little credibility in terms of hard facts.  The articles posted above on Nazir says that Shami and Umesh are just fast-medium and we are waiting for a  90 mph bowler....so, there goes

And the claims of Nazir hitting 90 mph and being a yard quicker than Ishant are also vague.