India A vs Bangaldesh- Squad

Unleashed

6 minutes ago, Bleed-Blue said:

Hopefully Nathu singh and Thampi top the bowling charts because thats what the selectors generally look at. 

They sure do.....and it is not the ideal way to pick good fast bowlers.

As far as I know, lots of top fast bowlers in the world have not topped the wicket-takers' list in their respective domestic cricket circuits before getting selected for their countries.

Edited by express bowling
10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Saw Chama Milind bowl in the SMA trophy today.

He could not touch 131 k even in a T20 game where he had to bowl just 4 overs a day.

He has slowed down a lot  from the pacer we saw 2 years back

Disappointing !

But he was trying to bowl fast, bending his back, putting a lot of effort. Something isn't going right with his action. He will again bowl quicker if he can get that right.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

But he was trying to bowl fast, bending his back, putting a lot of effort. Something isn't going right with his action. He will again bowl quicker if he can get that right.

He looked to me a bowler who could bowl 138 to 142 k earlier, lets hope he regains his bowling form, as he has potential.

Warrier to me also with a bit of progress be good, has good runup, action and pace wise I have seen him bowl 140.

R Kiran reminded me of young Srinath, he has a lot of potential, needs to put some muscles, gain a bit more pace and rest is good.

37 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

He looked to me a bowler who could bowl 138 to 142 k earlier, lets hope he regains his bowling form, as he has potential.

Warrier to me also with a bit of progress be good, has good runup, action and pace wise I have seen him bowl 140.

R Kiran reminded me of young Srinath, he has a lot of potential, needs to put some muscles, gain a bit more pace and rest is good.

Was still generating good bounce yesterday. However, he did not look like trying too hard yesterday, could be some back pain, may be. If you see his previous videos, his run up from yesterday and action looked like he was not running hard as before. May be some pain or niggle.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yep his action seems completely different from 3 years ago not as smooth.

Edited by Bleed-Blue
1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

So who is fastest bowler in squad and what speed does he bowl ?

this will be judge of wether this is such a great squad as we all saying 

They have picked only 3 pacers, Pandya, Aniket Chaudhary and Chama Milind. Pandya and Aniket are probably similar pace. Milind is slower. Could have picked Nathu Singh and Ankit Rajpoot.

Edited by rkt.india
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They have picked only 3 pacers, Pandya, Aniket Chaudhary and Chama Milind. Pandya and Aniket are probably similar pace. Milind is slower. Could have picked Nathu Singh and Ankit Rajpoot.

Nathu Singh, Aniket Chaudhary, Ankit Rajpoot and  Hardik Pandya would have been the ideal pace-attack for this A team from the point of view of developing international pace prospects.

Basil Thampi and Sandeep Warrier are 2 other strong contenders coming up.